Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The verdict on McGinger

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The verdict on McGinger
« on: August 31, 2014, 10:51:47 AM »
I've studiously avoided the SEC Network.  I don't like the choices they made on the analysts, particularly that smarmy ginger fuck that looks like Conan Obrien and Tilda Swinton had a baby cursed with hemophilia. 

I was right to do so.  Watched more of their show yesterday than I could stand.  Booger is actually not bad.  I don't like Dhario Islam at all.  But Ginger McFaileroy?  The assclown who said he was as good or better than Cam?  He sucks gangrenous balls. 

1) He's cheesy and condescending. 
2) His lame attempts to create catchphrases aren't creative or funny.
3) He talks way too much and he continually speaks in absolute certainties when there is nothing certain (or even usually correct) about what he has to say. 

I watched for a long time before I had any idea where Booger played college football. His opinions were even handed an I typically could see his point even if I didn't completely agree with it. 

McConcussion tied almost everything back to Alabama (or anti Auburn) -- which is all he apparently knows. 

Georgia romps on Clemson?  The hire of Jeremy Pruitt was the best in all of college football. He learned from Saban how to get players in a position to make plays. He's a game changer for the Bulldogs.  Idiot.  UGA's effort was on offense, defense was mehish.  Clemson had zero returning offensive fucks and still played close for a half. 

Alabama looks like sun-warmed caterpillar shit against a WVU team they were supposed to dominate?  That's the perfect situation for Saban.  They didn't suffer any negative effects and now he has teachable moments where he can show his team how to improve.  Probably the best thing that could have happened to them. 

Best performance?  Arkansas.  Brandon Allen is much improved, they were so much better. Booger says "nope" was more about Auburn's defense getting their heads out of their asses, Arky isn't that much better, Auburn never in danger.  And then McGinger goes back to sucking hog weiner. 

He did praise Jeremy Johnson, but even that was a barely disguised attempt to question the decision making of Malzahn. 

I hated every second he was on screen more than I expected I would.  He's one of the people I'd like to punch in the face with a stick of firewood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: The verdict on McGinger
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 02:55:16 PM »
He's also a carbon copy of Kirk Herbstreit without the ogling girls. 

If you are forced to watch his commentary in the future, notice how his voice inflection, his mannerisms, and his delivery are all directly stolen from Herbstreit. 

But agreed to all of the above. 

And never forget who McElroy is:

And never forget that ESPN is willing to hire such types of people. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: The verdict on McGinger
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 03:33:09 PM »
He's a much better picker than speaker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."