Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Bruce Is Loose

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: The Bruce Is Loose
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 04:02:35 PM »
It'll be interesting to see what happens to some of the players being "Saban'd" to make room for Pearl's players. Took a look at the current roster and noticed several players from last year not on there, including Alex Thompson, from here in Dothan.  6'7" forward who had a scholarship with Stetson but Barbee convinced him to walk on and later gave him a scholly.  There was a lot of speculation as to whether he'd be processed when Pearl came in and at one point, he was assured he was fine.  Apparently, I totally missed an article on 8-29 (Dothan Eagle) where Pearl announced Thompson and Delph (a 7 footer) were taking an "Indefinite leave" from the basketball program. Thompson's father had no comment.

Not whining about Thompson and I fully acknowledge that if Pearl is going to fix this program, he's got to eventually clean house and get his players in place.  Just curious to know how Pearl's process works.

WOTS is Alex Thompson got kicked off the team for some pretty heavy drug use...

Like not the puff puff kind...the snort snort kind...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 04:07:50 PM »
WOTS is Alex Thompson got kicked off the team for some pretty heavy drug use...

Like not the puff puff kind...the snort snort kind...

That would explain why his dad had no comment.  His dad is reported to be a pretty big meth dealer in these parts.

Wait....I think I just made that last part up.  But the first part is spot on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 04:41:15 PM »
That would explain why his dad had no comment.  His dad is reported to be a pretty big meth dealer in these parts.

Wait....I think I just made that last part up.  But the first part is spot on.

So you're from Dothan eh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE