Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pretty Much Validates What You Guys Have Been Saying

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pretty Much Validates What You Guys Have Been Saying
« on: September 04, 2014, 11:19:40 AM »
I think the prevailing thought among those of you in the military and military backgrounds has always been one of "Let us fight a war the way a war is supposed be fought and the way we were trained."  This piece from foxnewz. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. sums up how retarded and feeble this administration is with foreign policy and the use of our military.  I would not want to be a soldier under this administration.

America's GI "boots on the ground" in Iraq are so frustrated with the White House message about their mission against the Islamic State -- which Vice President Biden vowed Wednesday to chase "to the gates of Hell" -- that they're wondering how they'll accomplish the goal "when we can't even leave the front gate of our base."

Biden on Wednesday delivered what was probably the toughest statement to date from the administration, declaring, after another U.S. journalist was beheaded by the Islamic State, "we will follow them to the gates of Hell until they are brought to justice."

But his tough talk was at odds with a message delivered earlier in the day by President Obama, who said that while his administration's goal is to "destroy" ISIS -- it also is to "shrink" it to a "manageable problem."

Amid the mixed messages, a source in contact with special operators in Iraq told Fox News that "frustration and confusion reign" among Americans on the ground there.

The source relayed the complaint of an unnamed special operator: "Chase them to the Gates of Hell? How the [f---] are we going to do that when we can't even leave the front gate of our base!?"

Ostensibly, U.S. personnel on the ground in Iraq are there to defend U.S. facilities. The president earlier this week deployed an additional 350 personnel to Baghdad to provide security at the U.S. Embassy and related facilities.

The decision brings the additional U.S. diplomatic security contingent to 820.

Defense officials say that when the additional Marines arrive, they will bring the total number of U.S. troops in Iraq to 1,213.

U.S. military personnel also are engaged in airstrikes against the Islamic State in northern Iraq and helping with humanitarian missions to aid ethnic minorities who have been besieged by the militant group.

But it remains an open question how aggressively the U.S. would expand the fight against ISIS, and whether military in Baghdad would be pulled into that effort.

In a statement earlier this week announcing the additional diplomatic security contingent, the Defense Department said: "The Department of Defense will continue to plan and prepare further military options should they become necessary, and we will remain ready to protect our diplomats, our citizens, and our interests in Iraq, while we continue to work with the Iraqi government to counter the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant."

A strategy for addressing the Islamic State in Iraq, and perhaps Syria, could become clearer in the coming days as Obama meets with British Prime Minister David Cameron and other European allies at a NATO summit in Wales. Secretary of State John Kerry is also heading to the Middle East to meet with allies there. All efforts are aimed at building a coalition to battle the Islamic State.

But the mixed messages about how far the U.S. is willing to go have sowed confusion on Capitol Hill, as well as in the field.

"It's very confusing," Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told Fox News. "The president seems to be a definite maybe."

Reacting to Obama's comment about making ISIS "manageable," he said: "That's when you are closing a lane on the freeway and you have got to go down the freeway with three lanes instead of four, then you manage it. But this is ISIS. They want death and destruction to the United States of America."

Fox News' Bret Baier contributed to this report.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Pretty Much Validates What You Guys Have Been Saying
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 11:26:32 AM »
I don't like Biden one iota. But that is the rhetoric that Barry should be using. NOW IS the time for rhetoric. And the flexing of muscles to back it up.

Stomping your foot at the enemy and making him blink - him knowing you have a HUGE arsenal behind you sometimes gets the job done. Its the mere threat of wiping them out. It gets you in front of the 8 ball.

The thing you DON'T do however - is ACT weak and indecisive. They know he is a pushover now. Same thing Putin figured out as well. Were way behind the 8 ball now and I'm afraid this is going to get very messy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 11:32:22 AM »
I don't like Biden one iota. But that is the rhetoric that Barry should be using. NOW IS the time for rhetoric. And the flexing of muscles to back it up.

Stomping your foot at the enemy and making him blink - him knowing you have a HUGE arsenal behind you sometimes gets the job done. Its the mere threat of wiping them out. It gets you in front of the 8 ball.

The thing you DON'T do however - is ACT weak and indecisive. They know he is a pushover now. Same thing Putin figured out as well. Were way behind the 8 ball now and I'm afraid this is going to get very messy.

Yep.  At the very least.  Even if he doesn't have the stones (And I know about lack of stones) to actually take real action, as opposed to the odd drone strike, at least stand up for the country you're in charge of and act like you give a shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 11:34:53 AM »
Yep.  At the very least.  Even if he doesn't have the stones (And I know about lack of stones) to actually take real action, as opposed to the odd drone strike, at least stand up for the country you're in charge of and act like you give a shit.

Ummm, uhhh well, this uhhh situation in Iraq, well ummm well it is definitely umm manageable, in uhh my opinion...we will uhhh work with our partners to form a..ummm, well, a dialogue to attempt to umm manage the threat. But let be me....ummmm....very clear. I am looking into this uhhhh situation as we speak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 11:35:41 AM »
I am lucky to have had Reagan, bush 1 for the majority of time in uniform. For the most part I think Clinton stayed the hell out of the way in most military matters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 11:36:28 AM »
Ummm, uhhh well, this uhhh situation in Iraq, well ummm well it is definitely umm manageable, in uhh my opinion...we will uhhh work with our partners to form a..ummm, well, a dialogue to attempt to umm manage the threat. But let be me....ummmm....very clear. I am looking into this uhhhh situation as we speak.

You forgot the fistbumps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 11:47:05 AM »
For the most part I think Clinton stayed the hell out of the way in most military matters.
"I..agree with this statement"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 12:27:33 PM »
I am lucky to have had Reagan, bush 1 for the majority of time in uniform. For the most part I think Clinton stayed the hell out of the way in most military matters.

My reserve unit got three bullets per Marine in 4 years as a result of his military cuts.

My rifle qual score lapsed, and my cutting score dropped as a result.  I was told that going back to the range to qualify wasn't in the cards.  When we finally got to the rifle range, they gave every Marine three bullets to practice with.

Fuck him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 12:58:20 PM »
My reserve unit got three bullets per Marine in 4 years as a result of his military cuts.

My rifle qual score lapsed, and my cutting score dropped as a result.  I was told that going back to the range to qualify wasn't in the cards.  When we finally got to the rifle range, they gave every Marine three bullets to practice with.

Fuck him.

You are a Hollywood Marine and in the air wing....The expectations of you on the rifle range were not very high to begin with.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 01:04:17 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 01:08:43 PM »
 :popcorn:

A fight. A fight twixed branches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 01:11:07 PM »

Fuck him.

No doubt, while in the 101st we could not have deployed anywhere in 18 days, much less 18 hours. Was suppose to bird out to a spot, but because they had no fuel we had to truck it out, and we had some dumbass crunchy LT who made us repel from the top of the truck to simulate coming out of the bird. A couple of the guy went down wrong (On purpose) and twisted their ankles, claimed hurt backs and so on. That LT spend the next morning at BNCP, he had a lot less ass when he came back.   

When you look at the last three Dem pres, he would be the best of the worst.

Carter, Clinton, Obama.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 01:37:23 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 01:12:26 PM »
You are a Hollywood Marine and in the air wing....The expectations of you on the rifle range were not very high to begin with.

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 01:17:12 PM »

Yeah?  Well I had sex with your wife!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 01:41:08 PM »
Yeah?  Well I had sex with your wife!

My wife is in a coma.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 03:19:17 PM »
My wife is in a coma.

Your married to Joan Rivers Your wife is dead?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions