Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2
« Reply #500 on: December 09, 2014, 04:47:22 PM »
Since I am what I perceive to be the only black voice on this board, I petition that all x participants send me $200 each, to help us put the tragic deaths of Michael Brown and that brother in NY selling cigarettes behind us. I am having trouble sleeping.

We all deserve a Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa.

If you can't send $200, anything will help us cross this chasm of misunderstanding and move toward a peaceful solution. If not, I will riot. And somebody may get they ass whipped.

Shalom, WT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #501 on: December 09, 2014, 04:49:57 PM »
WT bout ta burn this bitch down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #502 on: December 09, 2014, 05:16:28 PM »
Since I am what I perceive to be the only black voice on this board, I petition that all x participants send me $200 each, to help us put the tragic deaths of Michael Brown and that brother in NY selling cigarettes behind us. I am having trouble sleeping.

We all deserve a Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa.

If you can't send $200, anything will help us cross this chasm of misunderstanding and move toward a peaceful solution. If not, I will riot. And somebody may get they ass whipped.

Shalom, WT

Please send me your bank account #, and routing # and I will wire it to you asap.  Just pleeeease don't start whipping asses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #503 on: December 15, 2014, 11:59:36 AM »
A couple of observations.  On Friday, there was a piece in our local paper about another march/protest being organized in D.C. I believe.  The very next article directly below that was about how two officers were shot in a hostage standoff.  The irony of it all is pretty amazing.  I guess these officers had to take time out of their busy quest to systematically exterminate unarmed black men so they could protect and serve the public.

Oh, and from what I understand, there was another unarmed black man shot and killed in Auburn this weekend.  Where's the outrage?  Where are the marchers, protesters and looters? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #504 on: December 15, 2014, 12:08:31 PM »
A couple of observations.  On Friday, there was a piece in our local paper about another march/protest being organized in D.C. I believe.  The very next article directly below that was about how two officers were shot in a hostage standoff.  The irony of it all is pretty amazing.  I guess these officers had to take time out of their busy quest to systematically exterminate unarmed black men so they could protect and serve the public.

Oh, and from what I understand, there was another unarmed black man shot and killed in Auburn this weekend.  Where's the outrage?  Where are the marchers, protesters and looters?

These people also have a lot more free time on their hands than me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #505 on: December 15, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »
These people also have a lot more free time on their hands than me US.

ftfy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #506 on: December 15, 2014, 01:02:20 PM »

Only when whitey shoots black.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #507 on: March 09, 2015, 10:17:23 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #509 on: March 09, 2015, 11:07:26 AM »

DNGAF
I did not get a frito either and I must say that I'm highly agitated about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #510 on: March 09, 2015, 12:30:53 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/03/04/us/doj-report-on-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=0

Color me shocked.  Stunned, even.

It's sad to me that they needed 85 3/4  pages to say the last sentence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #511 on: March 09, 2015, 12:35:32 PM »
It's sad to me that they needed 85 3/4  pages to say the last sentence.

I can't believe that was the last sentence. Eric Holder must be pissed.  The interesting part to me was how many convicted felons witnesses the incident.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #512 on: March 09, 2015, 01:07:06 PM »
I can't believe that was the last sentence. Eric Holder must be pissed.  The interesting part to me was how many convicted felons witnesses the incident.

Must have been having a party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #513 on: March 09, 2015, 01:16:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #514 on: March 13, 2015, 09:14:49 AM »
In case you haven't been keeping up lately: Not only are the evil white police responsible for this mass atrocity but they are also shooting one another as part of a larger conspiracy with the KKK to further thier agenda of oppression.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/03/12/city-manager-ferguson-cop-shootings-complete-setup-by-cops/

City Manager: Ferguson Cop Shootings ‘Complete Setup’ by Cops

A man identifying himself as John C. Muhammad, the City Manager of Uplands Park, MO, said that the shooting of two police officers in Ferguson was “a complete setup” carried out by the police on Thursday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel.

“I think it was a complete setup. I think it was a setup between members of the police fraternities, what I like to call it. I think they operate just like the KKK. I think they did it to make themselves think they’re the victim, when honestly the victim are black people. I think it’s just a publicity stunt. No more than that” he stated. Although, he later clarified that this was solely his position, and not necessarily that of his constituents.

The man was identified on the air as “John Muhammad…a City Manager in a nearby town.” A LinkedIn page and what appears to be the city’s website identify John C. Muhammad as City Manager of Uplands Park, MO, and a Twitter page with the same name has a tweet saying he is planning to go to Ferguson to protest

Headed to the #Fergsuon Police Station to do what I do best. AGITATE! #ProfessionalAgitator #HandsUpDontShoot #NoJusticeNoPeace

— JOHN C. MUHAMMAD (@JOHNCMUHAMMAD) March 13, 2015

He added, “we have to keep pushing this issue forward, because this is a major problem that black men, black women are being shot down and killed by white police officers, sometimes blackm because the problem is not always these white people. Well, it is, but it’s not.” He further stated the police “don’t serve and protect me” and said that cops only protect white people.

I followed the embedded link to the guy's LinkedIn profile and was not shocked. Kid's transitioned between 15 different social work and/or brainwashing local government positions within just the last 4 years. Now I don't know what exactly a City Administrator's job entitles. But I know that this sob has no business administrating more than a Macy's shoe department.

But again, I guess if the #ProfessionalAgitator can rid this nation of its sinister police and their murderous plotting ways, then praise allah for him.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #515 on: March 13, 2015, 09:39:29 AM »
In case you haven't been keeping up lately: Not only are the evil white police responsible for this mass atrocity but they are also shooting one another as part of a larger conspiracy with the KKK to further thier agenda of oppression.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/03/12/city-manager-ferguson-cop-shootings-complete-setup-by-cops/

I followed the embedded link to the guy's LinkedIn profile and was not shocked. Kid's transitioned between 15 different social work and/or brainwashing local government positions within just the last 4 years. Now I don't know what exactly a City Administrator's job entitles. But I know that this sob has no business administrating more than a Macy's shoe department.

But again, I guess if the #ProfessionalAgitator can rid this nation of its sinister police and their murderous plotting ways, then praise allah for him.

As soon as us working folk don't have anything better to do we should all get together and protest something. Would have to be on a sunday for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #516 on: March 13, 2015, 10:12:57 AM »
Yes, to make the black people of Ferguson look like thugs, I'm going to allow you to shoot me in the face. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #517 on: March 13, 2015, 10:57:21 AM »
Yes, to make the black people of Ferguson look like thugs, I'm going to allow you to shoot me in the face.

And you would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling black kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #518 on: March 13, 2015, 11:16:41 AM »
And you would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling black kids.

I thought it was African American?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #519 on: March 13, 2015, 11:25:56 AM »

Easy there. You pigs being in cahoots with the KKK like you are, you're going to need someone like CCTAU. Not me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions