Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2
« Reply #360 on: October 22, 2014, 10:02:04 AM »
NYT - such a conservative right leaning hack publication. They are messing up the narrative!!!! They won't have anything to complain about now. Awww shucks. Wait, yes they will.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #361 on: October 22, 2014, 10:41:48 AM »
from teh foxynews. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Michael Brown, the 18-year-old black man whose fatal shooting by a white police officer in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson in August touched off weeks of racially-charged rioting, had marijuana in his system, was initially shot at close range and does not appear to have been killed while running away, according to experts who reviewed the official autopsy and toxicology report.

The documents, obtained by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and analyzed by two experts not directly involved in the case, appears to contradict witness accounts that claimed Brown was running away from Police Officer Darren Wilson when he was killed on Aug. 9. The new information comes on the heels of reports that Wilson told authorities Brown had reached inside Wilson’s police SUV and struggled for his gun, resulting in Wilson firing twice, hitting Brown once in the hand. Moments later and outside of the vehicle, Wilson fired the fatal bullets that sparked a national controversy.

The newspaper had St. Louis medical examiner Dr. Michael Graham, who is not part of the official investigation, review the autopsy report, and he determined that it “does support that there was a significant altercation at the car” including a shot that hit Brown’s right hand. Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco who also reviewed the documents, concurred that the autopsy “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun" and that it did not support claims Brown was shot while running away from Wilson, or with his hands up.

The toxicology test. also obtained by the newspaper and performed by a St. Louis University laboratory, revealed marijuana in Brown’s blood and urine. Alfred Staubus, a consultant in forensic toxicology at The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy, told the newspaper THC could impair judgment or slow reaction times but that there was no reliable measurement to make those conclusions.

“The detection of THC in the postmortem blood of Michael Brown really indicates his recent use of marijuana (within a few hours) and that he may or may not have been impaired at the time of his death,” Staubus said.

The shots fired outside of the vehicle hit Brown in the forehead, upper right arm and twice in the chest, Melinek said. The fatal shot to the top of Brown’s head indicates he was falling forward or in a lunging position toward the shooter, she said. The fact that a sixth shot hit his forearm and traveled from the back of the arm to the inner arm shows Brown’s palms could not have been facing Wilson, as some witnesses have said, Melinek said.

The findings could be at odds with those of a private autopsy arranged by Brown’s family, conducted by former New York City Chief Medical Examiner Michael Baden and made public Aug. 18. Baden said none of Brown’s wounds appeared to have been from shots fired at close range, noting a lack of stippling, or pattern of tiny blood spatters. However, Graham told the Post-Dispatch, "Sometimes when it’s really close, such as within an inch or so, there is no stipple, just smoke."

A third autopsy has been ordered by federal officials as part of their investigation into whether Brown's civil rights were violated. Results of that one have not been revealed.

A grand jury has been hearing testimony in the case since Aug. 20, but has not yet returned an indictment or a no-bill against Wilson. If the police officer is not indicted, supporters of Brown have vowed to resume demonstrations that began immediately after the shooting and became violent, with looting, arrests and the imposition of a curfew. President Obama consoled Brown's family in the immediate aftermath, and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder went to Ferguson and announced a separate federal investigation.

None of this matters.  White cop-Black kid.    :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #362 on: October 22, 2014, 10:45:37 AM »
Body cameras should be as mandatory as bullet proof vests.  Then this shit doesn't happen.  The incidents happen, but Live and in Color will prove right and wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #363 on: October 22, 2014, 10:58:41 AM »
Body cameras should be as mandatory as bullet proof vests.  Then this shit doesn't happen.  The incidents happen, but Live and in Color will prove right and wrong.

Always about race with you , isn't it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #364 on: October 22, 2014, 11:23:39 AM »
Always about race with you , isn't it?

The facts in these types of cases aren't always black and white... oh, wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #365 on: October 22, 2014, 01:01:38 PM »
from teh foxynews.I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!

Michael Brown, the 18-year-old black man whose fatal shooting by a white police officer in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson in August touched off weeks of racially-charged rioting, had marijuana in his system, was initially shot at close range and does not appear to have been killed while running away, according to experts who reviewed the official autopsy and toxicology report.

The documents, obtained by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and analyzed by two experts not directly involved in the case, appears to contradict witness accounts that claimed Brown was running away from Police Officer Darren Wilson when he was killed on Aug. 9. The new information comes on the heels of reports that Wilson told authorities Brown had reached inside Wilson’s police SUV and struggled for his gun, resulting in Wilson firing twice, hitting Brown once in the hand. Moments later and outside of the vehicle, Wilson fired the fatal bullets that sparked a national controversy.

The newspaper had St. Louis medical examiner Dr. Michael Graham, who is not part of the official investigation, review the autopsy report, and he determined that it “does support that there was a significant altercation at the car” including a shot that hit Brown’s right hand. Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco who also reviewed the documents, concurred that the autopsy “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun" and that it did not support claims Brown was shot while running away from Wilson, or with his hands up.

The toxicology test. also obtained by the newspaper and performed by a St. Louis University laboratory, revealed marijuana in Brown’s blood and urine. Alfred Staubus, a consultant in forensic toxicology at The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy, told the newspaper THC could impair judgment or slow reaction times but that there was no reliable measurement to make those conclusions.

“The detection of THC in the postmortem blood of Michael Brown really indicates his recent use of marijuana (within a few hours) and that he may or may not have been impaired at the time of his death,” Staubus said.

The shots fired outside of the vehicle hit Brown in the forehead, upper right arm and twice in the chest, Melinek said. The fatal shot to the top of Brown’s head indicates he was falling forward or in a lunging position toward the shooter, she said. The fact that a sixth shot hit his forearm and traveled from the back of the arm to the inner arm shows Brown’s palms could not have been facing Wilson, as some witnesses have said, Melinek said.

The findings could be at odds with those of a private autopsy arranged by Brown’s family, conducted by former New York City Chief Medical Examiner Michael Baden and made public Aug. 18. Baden said none of Brown’s wounds appeared to have been from shots fired at close range, noting a lack of stippling, or pattern of tiny blood spatters. However, Graham told the Post-Dispatch, "Sometimes when it’s really close, such as within an inch or so, there is no stipple, just smoke."

A third autopsy has been ordered by federal officials as part of their investigation into whether Brown's civil rights were violated. Results of that one have not been revealed.

A grand jury has been hearing testimony in the case since Aug. 20, but has not yet returned an indictment or a no-bill against Wilson. If the police officer is not indicted, supporters of Brown have vowed to resume demonstrations that began immediately after the shooting and became violent, with looting, arrests and the imposition of a curfew. President Obama consoled Brown's family in the immediate aftermath, and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder went to Ferguson and announced a separate federal investigation.
anyone wanna bet that the federal ordered autopsy proves that Brown's rights were violated?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #366 on: October 22, 2014, 01:10:42 PM »
anyone wanna bet that the federal ordered autopsy proves that Brown's rights were violated?

I guarantee you I can't twerk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #367 on: October 22, 2014, 01:13:44 PM »

Absolutely. If they don't find the cop guilty then the riots will start again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #368 on: October 22, 2014, 01:29:18 PM »
I guarantee you I can't twerk.

Nor do we want you to try.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #369 on: October 22, 2014, 02:12:01 PM »
The facts in these types of cases aren't always black and white... oh, wait...

Yes hell they are...

Oh, I see what our did there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #370 on: October 22, 2014, 02:36:32 PM »
Nor do we want you to try.

You're lucky. As hot as my ass already is, a twerking would send most men over the edge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #371 on: October 23, 2014, 08:52:56 AM »
You're lucky. As hot as my ass already is, a twerking would send most men over the edge.

That's called having your fudge packed.  :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

« Reply #372 on: November 05, 2014, 03:38:28 PM »
Breaking news for Texas

Just a day after becoming the governor elect for one of the country’s most powerful states, Greg Abbott has announced that he will sign an open carry bill if it reaches his desk

Highlighted part is the important part.  Even with the (R) firmly in control in TX, I still say that the vast majority of folks here really don't want open carry.  I don't think I would support it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #373 on: November 05, 2014, 04:20:22 PM »
Breaking news for Texas

Highlighted part is the important part.  Even with the (R) firmly in control in TX, I still say that the vast majority of folks here really don't want open carry.  I don't think I would support it.

I see no problem walking around with a cold beer?  :bar: :bar: :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #374 on: November 14, 2014, 10:40:26 AM »
This blows me away...

Michael Brown's father is urging Ferguson protestors to remain peaceful ahead of the grand jury's announcement. He spoke from Geneva, where he and Brown's mother are testifying before the United Nations Committee Against Torture.

HOW IN THE HELL is he now an expert on torture?  How was his son tortured in any way, shape, form or fashion?  And with all the physical evidence that's now coming out showing that Brown was approaching the cop, did not have his hands up, and was in fact close enough to the cop to have GSR on his clothes (meaning he was reaching for the gun, not trying to lay down with his hands over his head), when are these people going to accept the facts?

And the UN?  Bitch, please. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #375 on: November 14, 2014, 10:46:20 AM »
This blows me away...

And the UN?  Bitch, please.

Blue helmets make identification easier at longer distances.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #376 on: November 17, 2014, 04:35:01 PM »
Missouri governor declares state of emergency:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/11/17/missouri-gov-jay-nixon-declares-state-of-emergency-ahead-of-ferguson-announcements/

Ruling could be released tonight.  Looks like they will not indict the police officer in the shooting of Mike Brown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #377 on: November 17, 2014, 04:41:55 PM »
Why we send in the Guard, I don't understand.  It's 25 degrees and 20MPH wind.  Fuck, send in the fire departments and hose 'em down.  You can be cold, you can be wet, but when you put the two together, ain't nobody gonna be in the mood to riot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #378 on: November 17, 2014, 04:59:06 PM »
Ruling could be released tonight.  Looks like they will not indict the police officer in the shooting of Mike Brown.

Because between the actual evidence, the autopsy report, and eyewitnesses of color who gave grand jury testimony that supported the officer's story but did so in anonymity because they are scared of their own neighbors, there were no grounds for an indictment.

But since when has a pre-organized mob bent on free tvs and burning shit ever given a flip about the actual facts and evidence?  That might preclude them from getting the free stuff from Wal Mart that they are owed by the government.

I hope every business owner in that area stakes out his or her business with loaded weapons and dares someone to touch it.  The mob has already given notice that they will burn the place down.  That is a declaration of war, and being prepared to deal with what comes should not be a crime.  No sense letting yourself be a victim.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #379 on: November 17, 2014, 05:01:06 PM »
Why we send in the Guard, I don't understand.  It's 25 degrees and 20MPH wind.  Fuck, send in the fire departments and hose 'em down.  You can be cold, you can be wet, but when you put the two together, ain't nobody gonna be in the mood to riot.

They at least wouldnt stick around very long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE