Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2
« Reply #320 on: September 26, 2014, 10:44:24 PM »
Where is he pointing the gun at anyone? And it's an air gun he got off the shelf at that Wal-Mart.

Meanwhile none of these people got shot.

I noticed all of those people carrying their assault rifles are white.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #321 on: September 26, 2014, 11:04:29 PM »
One good thing is, if he lives, he gone be rich, beyaach. But he may have a slight limp.
If he and his family are from the same State, he'll essentially be suing himself & his family (tax payer's money).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #322 on: September 27, 2014, 08:04:43 AM »
Ferguson Police Chief decided to join the protesters, after another violent protest occurred (I'm thinking he's trying to save face).

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 09:02:55 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #323 on: September 27, 2014, 09:18:18 AM »
The guy that called 911 has said, now, that he never saw him pointing it at anyone. Plus, the video does show that they got his attention, more like startled him, because he was just standing there, minding his own business...right before the Police Officers yelled at him, then shot him. Then the officers put him in handcuffs and took him to the hospital, where he died. Watch the video again, all of this takes place in the matter of less than 10 minutes. Plus it isn't against the law to open carry.

One more thing, another person died of cardiac arrest, while running out of the store, after the fatal shoots.
It is on private property if the property owner doesn't want you to. And I have no issue with that. People don't like Panera or Chipotle? fuck em. I love guns but don't exactly want one sitting on a table next to me while I'm eating with my kids. No one is making anyone go there.

Btw open carry isn't legal in a lot of states. It is in Ga and Al. Surprisingly not in Tejas. And most northern states.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #324 on: September 27, 2014, 09:26:16 AM »
It is on private property if the property owner doesn't want you to. And I have no issue with that. People don't like Panera or Chipotle? fuck em. I love guns but don't exactly want one sitting on a table next to me while I'm eating with my kids. No one is making anyone go there.

Btw open carry isn't legal in a lot of states. It is in Ga and Al. Surprisingly not in Tejas. And most northern states.
It's legal in Ohio where this took place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #325 on: September 27, 2014, 09:29:38 AM »
I'd like to pop a cap in the blonde Target MILF
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #326 on: September 27, 2014, 09:59:33 PM »

Most folks in TX don't WANT to open carry. Why advertise yourself as the first target for a bad guy looking to take out the opposition?  It's much more effective when there's the element of "Spin the Wheel, Take Your Chances On Concealed Carry". It's really unnecessary. And the people doing open carry with long guns are stupid douchebags who should be shot purely on the basic principle of genetic cleansing of the mentally defective. They set the 2A cause back 50 years every time they do that shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #327 on: September 27, 2014, 10:16:00 PM »
Most folks in TX don't WANT to open carry. Why advertise yourself as the first target for a bad guy looking to take out the opposition?  It's much more effective when there's the element of "Spin the Wheel, Take Your Chances On Concealed Carry". It's really unnecessary. And the people doing open carry with long guns are stupid douchebags who should be shot purely on the basic principle of genetic cleansing of the mentally defective. They set the 2A cause back 50 years every time they do that shit.
Oh come on, you can't tell me that you wouldn't want to walk around Wall Marks carrying a 50 Cal Machine Gun while shopping for stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2014, 10:21:56 PM »
Oh come on, you can't tell me that you wouldn't want to walk around Wall Marks carrying a 50 Cal Machine Gun while shopping for stuff.

Dude, I doubt I could LIFT a 50cal, much less carry one around. Marines hump that shit. Not me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #329 on: September 27, 2014, 10:27:12 PM »

Its not the WANT part - its the CAN'T. And its surprising.

Here you can open carry or conceal. Its nice to have the option. But still, if a private property owner doesn't want it on their premises I respect that as well.

And yes, those douchebags are friggin idiots. The incident in Chipotle was done by a big of idiots trying to prove a point, NOT people merely trying to exercise 2nd Amendment rights. They were being obnoxious about it.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 10:28:58 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2014, 10:35:37 PM »
Anyone that WANTS to walk around with a shotgun or rifle strapped to their body in the general public is a fucking idiot that doesnt deserve the right to own a weapon. I hope every responsible adult walks around carrying concealed. But there is no reason to let anyone else see it. It's just stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #331 on: September 28, 2014, 12:49:19 AM »
I hope every responsible adult walks around carrying concealed, there is no reason to let anyone else see it. It's just stupid.
I agree. That's why I never wear sleeveless shirts, tank tops or shorts...I don't like scaring people with my guns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #332 on: September 28, 2014, 01:15:19 AM »
Police Officer was shot...in the arm, in Ferguson today. A MANHUNT is underway for the shooter.

They were responding to a robbery in progress, reports are that the responding officers killed a teen when they arrived, then one officer was shot in the arm, now a State Wide manhunt is underway for the shooter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #333 on: September 28, 2014, 10:43:12 AM »
Its not the WANT part - its the CAN'T. And its surprising.

I get your point but mine is this:  if the majority of folks in TX wanted open carry, we would have it. Gun laws don't get voted down here and politicians outside the few staggeringly pinko areas don't dare oppose them.  But we don't want it. Most folks here truly get the "public carry as self defense" position, and don't see a need to go around visibly strapped.  I myself would never open carry even if I could. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #334 on: September 29, 2014, 08:04:23 AM »
Dude, I doubt I could LIFT a 50cal, much less carry one around. Marines hump that shit. Not me.

I'm sure you've been humped by a few Marines...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Tiger Wench

« Reply #335 on: September 29, 2014, 10:45:01 AM »
I'm sure you've been humped by a few Marines...

Actually, not one, to my great disappointment.  I will never give hoping that some day, a Marine will land on my shores. 

As for you, however, kiss my ass.  My mountains are worth conquering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #336 on: September 29, 2014, 10:46:15 AM »

So nothing like Recon Ridge or Mount Motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #337 on: September 29, 2014, 10:53:27 AM »
So nothing like Recon Ridge or Mount Motherfucker.

Dunno about that but with me, there's always a fight to reach the summit because of the awesomeness of the reward.  Men have died the little death trying to reach my peaks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #338 on: September 29, 2014, 11:28:38 AM »
Actually, not one, to my great disappointment.  I will never give hoping that some day, a Marine will land on my shores. 

It's time for an amphibious assault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #339 on: September 29, 2014, 01:01:56 PM »
It's time for an amphibious assault.

1..2...3...4...  AAAAAAAAAA-TACK!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions