Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2
« Reply #160 on: August 19, 2014, 10:56:46 PM »
"And to conclude the investigation, it turns out that Mike Brown was killed by a bow and arrow shot by a boy across the street.  Darren Wilson does not exist, and Ferguson is not even a city in the United States."
"...and Mike Brown had Marijuana in his system (regardless of the fact that it can stay in the system for up to 2 1/2 months after initial use)...which made him go crazy, see "Reefer Madness" to further understand the effects of Marjiuana."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2014, 01:46:34 AM »
"...and Mike Brown had Marijuana in his system (regardless of the fact that it can stay in the system for up to 2 1/2 months after initial use)...which made him go crazy, see "Reefer Madness" to further understand the effects of Marjiuana."

Reefer Madness will make you kill a guy with a trident. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2014, 02:43:28 AM »
Reefer Madness will make you kill a guy with a trident.
See?!?!? Just watching someone smoke Marjiuana will make you want to kill...Thank goodness it's still a Schedule 1 drug, regardless of the fact that it has many medicinal purposes to help the citizens in need and the war on drugs continues to be an extremely costly ($4.5 BILLION since 1996 in equipment alone to local & State Police) mistake that literally ruins lives and families.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:26:05 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2014, 08:40:21 AM »
The county hasn't released its autopsy report yet, but the autopsy report performed by a private party at the request of the family has been released.  According to that report, no gun powder residue was found on the body, suggesting that the shots were not fired within close range.  However, the report also indicates that the clothes were not tested for gun powder residue in that autopsy, probably because the county only allowed the doctor to view the body.

I still have no idea which "side" is correct in this case, but the facts that continue to come out seem to contradict both stories.  It'll be interesting to see what picture the total body of evidence paints.

Not close...point blank. Close is relative and subjective. Just sayin.

Not "close" doesnt mean 150 yards away either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2014, 03:06:01 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2014, 03:54:41 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2014, 04:17:01 PM »
pretty sure that pic ^ was debunked, but it is indeed true that stories, facts, photographs and quotes are usually picked to generate controversy (and the corresponding views/hits/ratings/$) rather than convey the truth of a situation. I find that intensely frustrating, particularly when that practice leads to further loss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2014, 05:15:15 PM »
pretty sure that pic ^ was debunked, but it is indeed true that stories, facts, photographs and quotes are usually picked to generate controversy (and the corresponding views/hits/ratings/$) rather than convey the truth of a situation. I find that intensely frustrating, particularly when that practice leads to further loss.

I've never read anything where I didn't understand a single syllable of what I just read. 

Congratulations on letting me check another item off my bucket list. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2014, 05:37:14 PM »
I've never read anything where I didn't understand a single syllable of what I just read. 

Ever read the first half of the sound and the fury?

Sorry for the confusing post. Should I go back and edit it so it is more easily understood or leave it, as a monument to confusion and chaos... Kaos?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 05:55:24 PM by smooth_operator »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2014, 05:53:21 PM »

Irrelevant:

Yep, it is.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/19/mike-brown-being-misidentified-on-social-media/14273807/

Mike Brown being misidentified on social media
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2014, 10:02:23 PM »
Not close...point blank. Close is relative and subjective. Just sayin.

Not "close" doesnt mean 150 yards away either.

I have no clue if the autopsy report used the term "close range;" that was my word choice.  And I doubt the autopsy report would speculate as to how close the shots were fired, as that's something I assume a ballistics expert would determine.  I'm just going by what an article said in relation to there being no gun powder residue on the body.  Gun powder residue would be present if the weapon were fired "close" to the person.  How close?  I don't know, but if the officer is claiming that it was "point blank" range, then I would imagine gun powder residue should be there.

But, at this point in time, we also don't know whether there was any residue on the clothes, so that's something else to consider.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 10:06:20 PM by Vandy Vol »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2014, 11:46:00 PM »
Ever read the first half of the sound and the fury?

Sorry for the confusing post. Should I go back and edit it so it is more easily understood or leave it, as a monument to confusion and chaos... Kaos?

Leave it. It's beautifully written, I just didn't understand a word of it, Chizad's big red arrow notwithstanding. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2014, 01:58:03 PM »
I have no clue if the autopsy report used the term "close range;" that was my word choice.  And I doubt the autopsy report would speculate as to how close the shots were fired, as that's something I assume a ballistics expert would determine.  I'm just going by what an article said in relation to there being no gun powder residue on the body.  Gun powder residue would be present if the weapon were fired "close" to the person.  How close?  I don't know, but if the officer is claiming that it was "point blank" range, then I would imagine gun powder residue should be there.

But, at this point in time, we also don't know whether there was any residue on the clothes, so that's something else to consider.

Depth perception is a bit skewed when one of your effing eyeballs is pushed back into your effing skull!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2014, 03:00:31 PM »
FYI: If I am doing my job and have not physically assaulted anyone and they break my eye socket; and I have a gun on me, I can assure you that I will shoot as many bullets as I have in the gun in the general vicinity of said person. I don't care if it's someone one here, someone who is black, white, cablanasian or Peruvian. If I am conscious, my bullets are coming your way. And they will be toward your ass, if you are running.

Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2014, 03:32:12 PM »
FYI: If I am doing my job and have not physically assaulted anyone and they break my eye socket; and I have a gun on me, I can assure you that I will shoot as many bullets as I have in the gun in the general vicinity of said person. I don't care if it's someone one here, someone who is black, white, cablanasian or Peruvian. If I am conscious, my bullets are coming your way. And they will be toward your ass, if you are running.

Carry on.
Doesn't look too beat up to me as he casually strolls around Mike Brown's dead body.

I still maintain that this case is one cluster-fuck of bad on top of bad on top of bad. Brown himself, the officer, the police precinct as a whole, the community's response, the government. The cover-ups, the overreach, the convoluted ever-shifting alibis on both sides.

Plenty of disgust to be spread around.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 03:35:02 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2014, 03:53:55 PM »
Yeah, I saw this. When she said that it looked like the officer was trying to pull Brown into the car and that from her point of view she couldn't tell exactly what was going on , I pretty much discredited everything else she had to say.

She couldn't tell exactly what was going on but she thought that the officer was trying to pull a 300 pound man into the police car. o.k., right.

I don't disagree that most everything was handled poorly but I definitely don't see Brown for the mistreated victim that is portrayed.

All I'm saying is that if Brown truly did try to get the officer's gun and break his eye socket--then all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. I really don't care what the officer did after that, whether it's legal or not. I just hope he doesn't go to prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2014, 03:57:58 PM »
Doesn't look too beat up to me as he casually strolls around Mike Brown's dead body.

I still maintain that this case is one cluster-fudge of bad on top of bad on top of bad. Brown himself, the officer, the police precinct as a whole, the community's response, the government. The cover-ups, the overreach, the convoluted ever-shifting alibis on both sides. The incredible media whoring that generates controversy for money rather than uniting the country in search of truth and understanding.

Plenty of disgust to be spread around.

FIFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2014, 04:01:47 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2014, 04:29:36 PM »
Depth perception is a bit skewed when one of your effing eyeballs is pushed back into your effing skull!

If you're claiming to have shot the guy while he's on top of you, I don't think you need your sight to know he's on top of you.

Keep in mind that I'm not stating that Brown was in the right, or that the witnesses' stories that support Brown are correct.  I'm merely pointing out that the evidence that comes out keeps contradicting both stories to some degree.

And again, there's always the chance that the clothing has gun powder residue.

I think it's still too early in the investigation to adamantly support either side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions