Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Mike Brown: Trayvon Part 2
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2014, 01:08:42 PM »
I know the facts will eventually come out and hopefully, soon.  I know so many want to make this a race issue and I guess in today's environment, there are so those that won't allow it to be anything else.  We still don't know what race the officer is at this point.  In your mind, is this strictly about race or is this as much about this PD having a bad reputation in general.  I keep reading and hearing things about the department as a whole crossing the line on other occasions.  How far from you is this going on?   

Once you attack the po-po, it don't matter what race you are.

I mean, hell, that's like getting out of your car on track during a race!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2014, 09:58:00 PM »
A guy that used to work at our agency now works at one of the agencies around that area.  I spoke with him the other night, and he said it is complete anarchy up there.  It has already started spilling over to other suburbs.  People are looting, burning buildings, attacking police officers that don't even have anything to do with Ferguson.  Anonymous has already posted personnel information online about all of the Ferguson officers.  Apparently none of them can even go home at this point because they're so scared.

From what he says, the officer pulls up on two guys in the street.  Asks them to get out of the street, and they get irate.  The guy that got shot ends up attacking the officer, pushing him back into the car and hitting him in the face while trying to get his gun.  This causes the gun to go off in the car.  The officer gains control of the situation and his gun and the guy surrenders himself.  Apparently the officer can't shut it down emotionally and the whole thing goes south.  Apparently the officer has some facial injuries (not greatly substantial, but definitely there), so this seems like a likely scenario.  The problem for the officer is going to be if the guy had discontinued the assault on the officer and surrendered himself.
Wow, another story...not shocked. Eventually it'll be, "I was surrounded by 5 heavily armored men all pointing their guns at me, after I politely asked them to move off the road...after getting punched in the face 5 times, I did a roundhouse kick to the biggest guy's head, knocking him out. I then politely asked that the other four guys to please move along while I detained the guy I had just knocked out. They didn't disperse, so after multiple pleading, the all attacked me, so I began judo chopping while pleading for them to stop. After knocking out the other three guys, the fourth guy grabbed for my gun, I was fighting with him for the gun that he'd tried to get. He started shooting himself as I was pleading for him to stop. I decided not to arrest the other four men, because I was so distraught."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2014, 09:54:36 AM »
The Sheriff's wife took to Facebook explaining why the Police/Swat/National Guard is shooting tear gas, rubber bullets and flash grenades into the crowds and into residential neighborhoods, while blazing ear drum piercing sound...she comes off as pretty racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2014, 10:08:21 AM »
Damn.  That should really smooth things over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2014, 10:17:41 AM »

I read it twice to find the racism. All I found was opinion and fact.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2014, 10:45:31 AM »
I read it twice to find the racism. All I found was opinion and fact.

It was a good post, but I wanted to see more about the damn jews
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2014, 11:02:55 AM »
It was a good post, but I wanted to see more about the damn jews
I think this is a good time to announce the birth of a new Auburn message board: WT'sTigersx.com

READ BEFORE THIS GETS DELETED! It is time for a change.

This will be a place that a diverse group of Auburn people can intelligently discuss politics, religion and Auburn. Most races and religions are welcome. (Jews and Mexicans pay an additional $10 per month and two months in advance)

There will be an ask WT section on the site, where you can ask WT anything from financial advice, questions about how to improve your sex life, home remedies and repair questions and of course; Auburn football. It is a self improvement site where WT will coach you into becoming successful.

WT'stigersx will also have a dating section, where WT will match you with the AU partner of your dreams. Ladies just need to send photos (swimsuit or nude), which will be kept confidential.

WT will try to answer difficult questions, like: Can Auburn repeat 2013's success? And: Can Auburn win right away this year?

WT'sTigersx will kick the season off with a raffle in which you will have a chance to win a surprise meeting with Auburn greats: Bo Jackson, Pat Sullivan, Cam Newton, Pat Dye, Gus Malzahn and many, many more. Send in your $25 now for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

The bylaws and rules aren't complete but here are a few of the NO's, to give you an idea of what to expect.

1. No homos 2. No racists 4. No Updykes 5. No Pigs 6. No washed up attorneys 7. No communists/liberals (i.e. homos) 8. No inappropriate behavior (WT's discretion) 9. No AUChizad

First month is free and then you will be charged the incredibly great value of $12.99 per month ($29.99 for Jews and Mexicans)

War Eagle and we look forward to seeing you on WT'sTigersx.com. The new #1 forum to talk Auburn sports.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2014, 11:03:52 AM »
This is what I truly do not understand? 

If the cop is asking you to do something why argue what is right and wrong right then?

All that does is get your ass tazered/beat/shot.  Do what the cop asks then if he is in the wrong hammer his ass afterward.  Is this that hard of a concept to figure out?  Especially in the this day and time of easy access to blast a story or wrong doing out to the masses. 

Not saying that cops are always in the right.  There are a lot of them that are assholes and on a power trip but how do people not know what is the best course of action in dealing with the assholes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2014, 11:36:01 AM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/ferguson-chief-names-darren-wilson-cop-who-shot-michael-brown-n181326

IF that is Michael Brown, it appears as though he was involved in a robbery 10 minutes before being shot to death.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2014, 11:45:05 AM »
It was really nice of the employers of those people in the video to let them off from work to protest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2014, 12:00:53 PM »
Well I think the State was kind enough to let that police chief off too, so it was only fair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2014, 12:47:19 PM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/ferguson-chief-names-darren-wilson-cop-who-shot-michael-brown-n181326

IF that is Michael Brown, it appears as though he was involved in a robbery 10 minutes before being shot to death.

Not surprised.

You mean he wasn't just a little angel teenager walking to the park to play on the swingset?  He's actually a large person who is prone to violence and stealing and may resort to physical threats and actions in order to intimidate others?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2014, 12:51:08 PM »
He was badass enough to wear white socks and sandals and be damn proud of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2014, 12:59:07 PM »

This is bullshit!

This teenage kid was just walking down the street minding his own business when he was shot just because he is black. Matter of fact, he put his hands up and asked the police officer to "please stop shooting Mr. Officer."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2014, 01:05:19 PM »

looks like a Saints fan to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2014, 01:08:02 PM »
I'm pissed about this and I'm not going to take it anymore.  Come on, let's go throw a brick through that store window and steal that 50" Magnavox.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2014, 01:18:01 PM »
I'm pissed about this and I'm not going to take it anymore.  Come on, let's go throw a brick through that store window and steal that 50" Magnavox.

Why are you robbing an antique store? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2014, 02:45:55 PM »
My oh my how this case has done a complete 180 in the last 2 days.  :facepalm:

Little angel shot in the back just walking home from grandma's by a racist honkey ass cop to......

Pictures throwing up gang signs, robbery, assaulting a cop.

Ferguson just got much quieter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2014, 02:46:09 PM »

Why are you robbing an antique store?

It's a console
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2014, 02:55:32 PM »
My oh my how this case has done a complete 180 in the last 2 days.  :facepalm:

Little angel shot in the back just walking home from grandma's by a racist honkey ass cop to......

Pictures throwing up gang signs, robbery, assaulting a cop.

Ferguson just got much quieter.

IDK man, I just saw it on the news and it looks like the new evidence hadn't made much of an impact amongst the various protesters. Perhaps the looters/rioters will be more reasonable and open minded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable