Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Louisiana Mon Opener

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Louisiana Mon Opener
« on: August 23, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »
Anyone with seasons not going to the opening game?  My brother would like to take his 6 year old son to his first ever Auburn game, but doesn't want to book a flight till he has tickets.   Anyone?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Louisiana Mon Opener
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »
Anyone with seasons not going to the opening game?  My brother would like to take his 6 year old son to his first ever Auburn game, but doesn't want to book a flight till he has tickets.   Anyone?

Tell your pussy ass brother to book the flight and make his own posts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Six

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 08:38:16 AM »
He has waited until the child is 6 to take him to his first game?  I realize it is a long trip and all, but 6? 

Has the child been circumcised yet?  Is he potty trained?  I mean, if he has waited six long years before he takes him to Mecca, in what other area has he been negligent?  Do they still feed him Gerber's?

I am contacting the South Florida office of DHR TODAY. 

And just for the record, it's LA-Monroe.  Tickets will be easier than Chad after five Mojitos. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 09:18:13 AM »

I've got 2 that I'll sell at face value ($35/ticket).  Give me a call if he still needs them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 12:11:58 PM »
Tell him he can pick 2 up off the ground on the way in.  At very worst, he'll drop $5.00 apiece on the open market 10 minutes before kick off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 02:23:25 PM »
Tell him he can pick 2 up off the ground on the way in.  At very worst, he'll drop $5.00 apiece on the open market 10 minutes before kick off.

You realize that we are destroying Orge's profit margin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 02:24:11 PM »
You realize that we are destroying Orge's profit margin.

The day walker has no business trying to get full price from AU folks for that game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 07:49:50 PM »
The day walker has no business trying to get full price from AU folks for that game. 

Fuck all that namby-pamby feelgoodism bullshit.  I wantsta get paid!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 01:15:45 AM »
hah, Howard, you going to be at the game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 08:43:55 AM »
hah, Howard, you going to be at the game?

Does the pope wear a funny hat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 09:02:48 AM »

What do you mean funny?  Like he amuses you?  Like he's a clown?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 09:24:05 AM »
Well shit, then I guess we need to drink a few pre-game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 11:19:14 AM »
What do you mean funny?  Like he amuses you?  Like he's a clown?

"You know.  Just funny."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 12:43:10 PM »

Yeah, Glenn, I guess it is kind of funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »
Fuck all that namby-pamby feelgoodism bullshit.  I wantsta get paid!

You're clearly not an Auburn Man and have not read the Auburn Creed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 12:48:25 PM »
You're clearly not an Auburn Man and have not read the Auburn Creed. 

Daywalkers only have allegiance to the night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions