Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Quick Question.....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Quick Question.....
« on: August 20, 2008, 04:44:33 PM »
How many of you go to the magazine section to pick up the latest Inside the Auburn Tigers, Athlons, or whatever, you see a bammer magazine staring you in the face, and you not only flip it around...but, you put another magazine in front of it. How many here, just flip the magazine around? How many here, flip the magazine and put another in front of it? How many here, not only flip the magazine, but flip it and place it all over the magazine section...like me, LOL...just doing my part.

The reason why I ask this, is because I went to Wal-mart today and I saw two rows of FORBES, yeah TWO ROWS. So, I decided that it was my duty to flip the first one, on every stack, around and place another magazine in front of every stack...LOL. Mission accomplished. I do that every time I go to a magazine section. I also, take my old issues of Inside the Auburn Tigers, and whenever I fly, I put the magazine(s) at every airport I go to. War Eagle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
Re: Quick Question.....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 05:14:11 PM »
LMAO.  I thought I was the only one who did shit like that.  I was at cracker barrel yesterday morning here in Gadsden and while I was waiting on my biscuits, I went over to where they had knick knack shit like coasters and salt and pepper shakers and I must've spent 10 minutes moving shit around until all of the Bama shit was either covered or hidden.

Also at Academy or Wal-Mart, if I walk by some tshirts with bama and Auburn on the same rack, I always move an Auburn one in front.  I'm fucking OCD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 08:56:10 PM »
I did that with every copy of Shrillary's book that I saw... and I have also done that with bammer paraphenalia and t-shirts... glad to know I am not the only one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 09:35:29 PM »
Guilty as charged!!! :thumbsup:

I've been a Mullet Mag flipper for years. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 04:02:13 AM »
How many of you go to the magazine section to pick up the latest Inside the Auburn Tigers, Athlons, or whatever, you see a bammer magazine staring you in the face, and you not only flip it around...but, you put another magazine in front of it. How many here, just flip the magazine around? How many here, flip the magazine and put another in front of it? How many here, not only flip the magazine, but flip it and place it all over the magazine section...like me, LOL...just doing my part.

The reason why I ask this, is because I went to Wal-mart today and I saw two rows of FORBES, yeah TWO ROWS. So, I decided that it was my duty to flip the first one, on every stack, around and place another magazine in front of every stack...LOL. Mission accomplished. I do that every time I go to a magazine section. I also, take my old issues of Inside the Auburn Tigers, and whenever I fly, I put the magazine(s) at every airport I go to. War Eagle
Thats some funny shit bro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 04:55:37 PM »
I confess.  Have been doing this for years.  Move the bama stuff back, cover it up, take entire bundles of bama magazines and move them down to the bridal section. 

Back when Ivan Maisel wrote that book that was half AU / half UA, I went to every bookstore in Tuscaloosa and flipped every single book around so that the AU cover was out front.  Since there were only two bookstores it was no big deal.  The douche at the store in University Mall did tell me to cut it out after about the third or fourth day. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 03:20:32 AM »
I confess.  Have been doing this for years.  Move the bama stuff back, cover it up, take entire bundles of bama magazines and move them down to the bridal section. 

Back when Ivan Maisel wrote that book that was half AU / half UA, I went to every bookstore in Tuscaloosa and flipped every single book around so that the AU cover was out front.  Since there were only two bookstores it was no big deal.  The douche at the store in University Mall did tell me to cut it out after about the third or fourth day. 
third or fourth day, now that's dedication.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 07:45:29 AM »
Downright hardcore!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."