Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sanford: Toxic Prey

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Sanford: Toxic Prey
« on: May 16, 2024, 12:36:39 PM »
I’m not a huge fan of John Stanford’s work but his Prey series featuring the character Lucas Davenport are typically solid enough to be an entertaining read.

His latest effort has Davenport and associates tracking a group determined to set off a “Thanos-like” event in order to save planet earth. 

Virologist who subscribes to the Gaia theory weaponizes a virus with a 50% plus mortality rate, recruits other climate change wackos and concocts a plan to spread it via select international airports. Federal Marshall Davenport  and his select crew race against time to prevent their efforts.

A lot about this book concerns me.  What Davenport attempts to stop is exactly what mass murderers like Fauci, sponsored by the globalist cabal, wants. It’s what Gates wants. Abortion. Pandemic. Depopulate Gaia.  It’s their fantasy. 

There is no Davenport.  Our government officials - as currently placed - would be complicit.   

Time is running out for the sane among us (and there are some of you I’m specifically NOT referring to) to push back against the insanity spiraling around us.

This book cements my fears. I know it wasn’t Sanford’s intent.  He’s an anti-Trump lib. But the scenario he describes is more possible than I want to consider.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

Re: Sanford: Toxic Prey
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:13:26 AM »
I’m not a huge fan of John Stanford’s work but his Prey series featuring the character Lucas Davenport are typically solid enough to be an entertaining read.

His latest effort has Davenport and associates tracking a group determined to set off a “Thanos-like” event in order to save planet earth. 

Virologist who subscribes to the Gaia theory weaponizes a virus with a 50% plus mortality rate, recruits other climate change wackos and concocts a plan to spread it via select international airports. Federal Marshall Davenport  and his select crew race against time to prevent their efforts.

A lot about this book concerns me.  What Davenport attempts to stop is exactly what mass murderers like Fauci, sponsored by the globalist cabal, wants. It’s what Gates wants. Abortion. Pandemic. Depopulate Gaia.  It’s their fantasy. 

There is no Davenport.  Our government officials - as currently placed - would be complicit.   

Time is running out for the sane among us (and there are some of you I’m specifically NOT referring to) to push back against the insanity spiraling around us.

This book cements my fears. I know it wasn’t Sanford’s intent.  He’s an anti-Trump lib. But the scenario he describes is more possible than I want to consider.
I haven't read Sanford but I think his version of how it would go down or any combination of literature and cinema are quite possibly on the table for the one world cabal.
We are and eventually become what we consume. There is a foretelling and decades of research and data on how to combat known contagions, viral strains and diseases, enough to safeguard the population in a worldwide event but I don't think political leanings have much bearing for those herding the masses.

Conservatives and liberals both share in the complicity by playing the blame game and or looking the other way as it presently suits them. Ignorance is bliss.

Trump doesn't check all the boxes for me but there's no fucking way I would welcome more of the same with this abomination or any rendition like it for as long as I live. Love of country might not be enough but it's an ideal that was ingrained in me from birth.
It will have to do for now.

« Last Edit: Today at 04:46:03 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:56:45 AM »
Trump doesn't check all the boxes for me but there's no fucking way I would welcome more of the same with this abomination or any rendition like it for as long as I live. Love of country might not be enough but it's an ideal that was ingrained in me from birth.
It will have to do for now.

The problem is that the only thing left behind him are more milquetoast Romney types.
Its time to fight like that third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark. And its raining already. Trump IS that guy for now. He's proven it. I'll back the proven fighter at this point. I don't have to be best buds with him. I just need a guy that will fight like hell to allow me to eventually retire and die free. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:49:42 PM »
The problem is that the only thing left behind him are more milquetoast Romney types.
Its time to fight like that third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark. And its raining already. Trump IS that guy for now. He's proven it. I'll back the proven fighter at this point. I don't have to be best buds with him. I just need a guy that will fight like hell to allow me to eventually retire and die free.

Eric and Don Jr unfortunately don't have "it" either.

Barron though? Maybe.

I was glad to see DeSantis and Trump kiss and make up. They needed to. They are on the same side of almost every issue. I just want my economy back. This shit right now cannot sustain. It's amazing Powell has been able to hold the line at the Fed with everything thrown at him from this Admin and Yellen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions
WDE