Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Diddy Gonna' Diddy/Cam'ron Gettin' Cheeks

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Diddy Gonna' Diddy/Cam'ron Gettin' Cheeks
« on: Today at 05:33:41 PM »
Sean Puffy Formerly Diddy Puffy Combs Diddy Do-Wop, is back in the news after a pretty damn graphic video surfaced of him beating the shit out of his then girlfriend back somewhere around 2017.  He's sorry now....that it surfaced.

I couldn't tell you one song the guy ever hippity hopped, I just know his name is always in the news, and rarely for anything good.  But CNN was interviewing some rapper named Cam'ron, who I know even less about, but who basically asked them why they brought him on to talk about Diddy, when he really doesn't know the guy, except in passing. 

So, while he's being interviewed, he's sucking down a bottle of Pink Horse Power, a drink he owns that's suppose to get that dick going long and skrong.  He tells the lady interviewing him, "Sorry, I'm going to go get some cheeks after this Horse Power drink."

I thought I'd heard it all. Get some cheeks???  I'm definitely going home tonight and telling Snagette, I'm about to get those cheeks.  I know we'll have a good laugh about it later. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."