Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sanford: Toxic Prey

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Sanford: Toxic Prey
« on: May 16, 2024, 12:36:39 PM »
I’m not a huge fan of John Stanford’s work but his Prey series featuring the character Lucas Davenport are typically solid enough to be an entertaining read.

His latest effort has Davenport and associates tracking a group determined to set off a “Thanos-like” event in order to save planet earth. 

Virologist who subscribes to the Gaia theory weaponizes a virus with a 50% plus mortality rate, recruits other climate change wackos and concocts a plan to spread it via select international airports. Federal Marshall Davenport  and his select crew race against time to prevent their efforts.

A lot about this book concerns me.  What Davenport attempts to stop is exactly what mass murderers like Fauci, sponsored by the globalist cabal, wants. It’s what Gates wants. Abortion. Pandemic. Depopulate Gaia.  It’s their fantasy. 

There is no Davenport.  Our government officials - as currently placed - would be complicit.   

Time is running out for the sane among us (and there are some of you I’m specifically NOT referring to) to push back against the insanity spiraling around us.

This book cements my fears. I know it wasn’t Sanford’s intent.  He’s an anti-Trump lib. But the scenario he describes is more possible than I want to consider.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.