Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shaq's Penis

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Shaq's Penis
« on: Today at 11:30:30 AM »
I came across a Tik Tok reel of Adam Sandler on Conan O'Brien's show from years ago.  He was talking about the filming of Grown Up's 2, and his time with Shaquille O'Neal. Chortles

We hung out with the Shaq, and we all played basketball a lot on the set. And Shaq's there, and we're like, 'let's play ball with Shaq.' So we play ball with Shaq, full-court, running up and down, Shaq is swatting shots on our face, we were like, "yes! I'm so happy." Then, comes this thing. We play basketball, gotta get back to the movie set, Shaq has to take a shower. So, everyone's like 'alright, we'll see you later, Shaq." In my head, I'm like, 'I gotta see Shaq's penis. I can't miss that opportunity.' Not a gay thing, you just gotta see that... He's showering away, everybody left and I'm like, 'alright, let me see that thing."

"I go back there, I see the shower, I kind of turn around backward and walk backward. I'm doing my routine, getting closer to the shower, and then I go around. His bodyguard was there. And his bodyguard is just so strong, and big, and like this thick neck, bald head, with this one eye looking at me. So I said, 'sorry, I was just trying to see Shaq's penis. Please, don't tell Shaq. This happened.'"

"I see Shaq later on the set, and I said, "Shaq, sorry about that before with your security guard, and he goes, 'I don't have a security guard, that was my dick.'"

Don't know if Sandler made that up, but I can totally see that from both of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Shaq's Penis
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:51:58 AM »
Quality anecdote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.