Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck...

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: fudge...
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2014, 06:42:39 PM »
After, reading this article, I think I agree with Marshall being at SEC Media Days. Makes sense.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/marshall-media-days/
It's a Gus call and he'll be criticized either way. I hope he doesn't take him. Marshall is supposed to be the leader and his past makes this hurt more. BUT, this could've been much worse. I don't know what he's like but I do know he's still a kid. Kids do dumb things.

I believe he sits him. I'm guessing 2-3 games. But he prolly won't tell the media.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Fuck...
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2014, 07:10:10 PM »
The cost of 8-9 grams for Kush is going to run around $100-$120 all day long. Again, not sure who you're buying your weed from, but you're getting F'd in the A if you're paying close to or more than $150 for 8-9 grams.

Yeah, but it's good shit he's getting.  He got it from a negro.  He's probably high right now and doesn't even know it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »
Yeah, but it's good shit he's getting.  He got it from a negro.  He's probably high right now and doesn't even know it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2014, 08:39:09 PM »
There are plenty of marijuana forums on the interwebs in which people post the average price and quality of their weed, including here in Alabama.  Feel free to peruse them if you don't believe me, but you are not getting high quality weed for $10 a gram unless you're out west, or unless you've got a dealer as a friend.  Mids?  Yes.  But Kush?  No.

And, as previously has been mentioned, the fact that you originally stated that 8-9 grams isn't enough to be tested severely casts a shadow of doubt as to whether you have any idea what you're talking about.

Can you sell me some?  Your rate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2014, 09:05:18 PM »
It's a Gus call and he'll be criticized either way. I hope he doesn't take him. Marshall is supposed to be the leader and his past makes this hurt more. BUT, this could've been much worse. I don't know what he's like but I do know he's still a kid. Kids do dumb things.

I believe he sits him. I'm guessing 2-3 games. But he prolly won't tell the media.

I'm thinking he only sits one game, and that being the first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2014, 11:02:20 PM »
Who said it was just residue?

All I'm pointing out is that I don't know for a fact how much he had on him.  Some of you keep suggesting that because he was cited, and not arrested, then it had to be residue, not grams.  That's not the case.  If he's charged for possession for having residue, he's being charged under the same statute that he would have been charged under if he had 8-9 grams.  If the officer has the discretion to not arrest him for possession because he had residue, then he has the discretion to not arrest him for possession because he had 8-9 grams.

Based on everything I've read and my knowledge from previous cases, it sounds like he had more than just residue.  Maybe not...we'll know for sure when the facts come out, but my guess based on the facts presented so far is that he was in possession of more than residue.
The citating officer is the one that said all he found was residue, about 8 or 9 grams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2014, 11:02:53 PM »
I'm thinking he only sits one game, and that being the first.
Samford game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2014, 07:50:17 AM »
The citating officer is the one that said all he found was residue, about 8 or 9 grams.
the stickiest of the icky
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2014, 08:14:46 AM »
I don't know how Georgia operates, but I have heard of people being cited for possession in other states and not being arrested.  According to questions people from Georgia have posted on Avvo, it appears that Georgia can cite people without arresting them:
The municipality that I work for (in Alabama) has an ordinance that allows a UNTC to be written for POM 2nd and MIP. Of course, it is officer discretion. The way ours is written, it doesn't matter if it's only residue, or a few joints. As long as it would otherwise meet the criteria of POM 2nd, you can cite for it. As long as they sign the UNTC, they are free to go. It is similar to what Panama City and Tuscaloosa have .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2014, 08:18:02 AM »
8-9 grams isn't residue. That's like 5 decent joints. Residue would be like what is left in a pipe after smoking it .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2014, 08:37:17 AM »
8-9 grams isn't residue. That's like 5 decent joints. Residue would be like what is left in a pipe after smoking it .

It's like dropping three chicken nuggets on the floor during lunch and claiming they're crumbs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2014, 09:57:35 AM »
Catch me with only 8-9 grams and I'm probably waiting for "the dude“ to bring me more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2014, 11:26:51 AM »
I thought you were just unmotivated but now I see why there is so much silliness and lethargy around the x. This thread is like an online course in pot. I have the feeling there are several on here that could write a dissertation on hydroponics or attic growing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2014, 02:43:39 PM »
I thought you were just unmotivated but now I see why there is so much silliness and lethargy around the x. This thread is like an online course in pot. I have the feeling there are several on here that could write a dissertation on hydroponics or attic growing.
I have purchased the pot a time or two from the pusher man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2014, 06:26:55 PM »
:oh:

The Reynolds, Ga., police chief said he had stern words for Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall after issuing a citation alleging he had marijuana in his car. Marshall was driving a purple Dodge Charger. He was stopped for having illegal tinted windows.

“I explained to Nick that I was really disappointed in him," Reynolds police chief Lonnie Holder told Channel 3 in Columbus, Ga.. "I told him that there are a million kids that look up to him. He is a role model whether he wants to be or not. I was disappointed that we have athletes out there doing that. I explained to him that we are not going to treat him any differently. I was disappointed in him. I hope he learns from his mistake and this puts him on the right path."

Chief holder said Marshall was somber and teary eyed.

“He was very regretful," Holder said. "He was very respectful. He was very apologetic. He seemed like he was disappointed in himself. He did get a little teary eyed as we had the conversation."

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Police-chief-says-he-lectured-Auburn-QB-Nick-Marshall-29600576
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2014, 06:47:56 PM »
:oh:

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Police-chief-says-he-lectured-Auburn-QB-Nick-Marshall-29600576

At least he didn't demand ice cream. Still doesn't excuse the lapse or lack of leadership. Makes me worry what's up in the lockerroom. But whatever. In a month, no one will care except the knob slobberers at CBS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2014, 06:55:41 PM »
Purple Charger?  It's a damn REC plant, peoples!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2014, 07:23:49 PM »
Legalize the shit already. Geez.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2014, 07:28:18 PM »
8-9 grams isn't residue. That's like 5 decent joints. Residue would be like what is left in my ass crack after I wipe  it .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2014, 07:32:36 PM »

Some articles said it was residue, others didn't.  I don't believe any of them said that the officer stated it was only residue, that's just what they were reporting based on whatever information they had.

Assuming this new article that is quoting the police chief is correct, the police never said it was residue:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/07/police_chief_says_teary-eyed_n.html

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin