Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck...

bgreene

Re: Fuck...
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2014, 11:55:57 AM »
So everybody is all upset because Marshall got a ticket?

So every kid on the team that gets pulled over and cited for speeding will now be punished?

Was it smart? No. But was it an arrest? No!

I agree that it was not the smartest thing he has ever done, and it was in fact just a citation.  But if he did have the marijuana as claimed by the officer then what are the chances that he would have a positive drug screen?  If he did have a positive drug screening, then what would he be looking at from the NCAA? 

http://blog.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/2012/03/ncaa_drug-testing_policies_sus.html

"The NCAA takes a two-pronged approach, conducting year-round, random drug testing at member institutions throughout the country and supplementing that with random drug testing at all national championships in Division I and II sports. Primarily aimed at detecting usage of performance-enhancing drugs and masking agents — but also able to detect street drugs — violating athletes receive a one-year suspension upon verification of the test results, Mary Wilfert, the NCAA’s associate director of health and safety, said Tuesday."

Also
https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/6.%20DRUG%20POLICIES_6%2018-13.pdf

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2014, 02:01:40 PM »
The fair is in town so the teacher planned a field trip for the class on Friday.  On the Wednesday before, the teacher caught little Johnny trying to feel up Mary Jane behind the big oak tree on the playground.  She sent little Johnny to the principal's office.  The principal decided as punishment, he would call little Johnny's parents about the incident and not let little Johnny go to the fair with his classmates.

Is there an "unlike" button for shit like this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: fudge...
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2014, 02:06:22 PM »
Read smooth_operator's post in an Early Cuyler voice.  Even funnier.
You are entitled to your opinion, sir. But I would say that you wouldn't know funny if it jumped up and bit you in your ass. smooth_operator's material doesn't approach the wit that I naturally exude.

Don't get me wrong. Your post didn't piss me off. I don't give a fuck what you think about my material as compared to smooth_operator. I know that my catalog can stand on its on and as I said, it doesn't bother me at all what you think. It doesn't piss me off. Fuck it. I carry a .38.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2014, 02:24:40 PM »

The 2014 version, its the teacher who is feeling up little Johnny.

And the teacher is a dude. Iffin were being genuine 2014.

Murica!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2014, 02:28:19 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion, sir. But I would say that you wouldn't know funny if it jumped up and bit you in your ass. smooth_operator's material doesn't approach the wit that I naturally exude.

Don't get me wrong. Your post didn't piss me off. I don't give a fuck what you think about my material as compared to smooth_operator. I know that my catalog can stand on its on and as I said, it doesn't bother me at all what you think. It doesn't piss me off. Fuck it. I carry a .38.
The Mitch Hedberg thing didn't work. :(
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2014, 02:35:40 PM »
Queer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2014, 02:39:02 PM »

suNAP!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2014, 02:45:44 PM »
Is there an "unlike" button for shit like this?

The day started out so good.  I had a good night's sleep.  I had a good BM.  Don't make Snags choke a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2014, 03:10:44 PM »
The day started out so good.  I had a good night's sleep.  I had a good BM.  Don't make Snags choke a bitch.

You most certainly do have a good Body Mass. You muscled up freak, you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2014, 03:20:49 PM »
You most certainly do have a good Body Mass. You muscled up freak, you.

Gotta' go do my WOD
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2014, 04:42:18 PM »
Anyway, he didn't get to go to the ESPYs due to his punishment, like I originally stated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs