Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Needs....We Has Them

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Needs....We Has Them
« on: July 09, 2014, 04:19:42 PM »
To date, we have 17 verbal commits.  I know they're not worth the paper they're written on but other than the occasional flip or two, most of a team's verbals stick with you.  Flips happen.  Heard an "expert" on Finebaum yesterday...Crabtree...Crabapple...Crustacean or some such... listing his top 5 classes so far and of course Lord Saybinz' minions are the landslide, consensus #1 most unbelievable class in the history of college or NFL foosballz.  Had AU at #5 and said in any other year, any of the 2-5 classes might be #1. Anyway, as good as it looks right now, the breakdown of our class shows a couple of glaring deficiencies.

Offense
QB:  1
RB:  4 (Includes the FB)
OL:  4
TE:  1
Pot Smoking Athlete:  1

Defense
DB:  3
LB:  3

Zero Defensive Linemen and zero Wide Receivers...unless you Count Smokeula, Jason Smith.  But I read he wants his shot at QB.  The reality is we graduate quite a few across the D-Line with Blackson, Wright, Whittaker and Owens.  I like what we have behind them...or with them in Ben Bradley and the young guns of Lawson, Daniels & Montraviosity.  But you can't let a class go without at least plugging in 2-3 guys at a minimum IMO.

Now, there are a lot of unproven receivers waiting in the wings but the bottom line is things could get ugly real quick at this position.  We could go from one of the strongest groups we've ever had to WTF?  Although I think we've got some studs.  After this year, Denson will be gone along with Bray.  I fully expect Sammie Coates to come out and I've never thought Duke was more than a one and done if he has even a half way decent season.  And what if Ricardo lights it up this year?  Would he bolt too?

Anywayz, I need some comfort...some stroking.  Some of you gurus of teh recruits make me feel better and tell me we're going to use the remaining slots to handle this.  Do it sharpish and make it sexy.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Needs....We Has Them
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 04:22:31 PM »
Anywayz, I need some comfort...some stroking.  Some of you gurus of teh recruits make me feel better and tell me we're going to use the remaining slots to handle this.  Do it sharpish and make it sexy.

Hustlers used to do the trick for me. I'm sure your local 231/431 perimeter gas station has its fair share of suitable reading materials for what you are needing  :taunt:  :tits:. Good luck!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 04:35:04 PM »
The big dogs shit late or something like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 05:11:04 PM »
Heard Trovon Reed was moving back to receiver next year?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 06:08:22 PM »
Heard Trovon Reed was moving back to receiver next year?
That should give Snags some comfort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 09:25:04 PM »
That should give Snags some comfort.

AWK would have some additional spank material.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 06:34:58 AM »
Fixed...

Offense
QB:  1
RB:  3 (Includes the FB)
OL:  4
TE:  1
Pot Smoking Athlete:  1

Defense
LB:  3
DB: 4
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 06:51:05 AM »

Zero Defensive Linemen and zero Wide Receivers...unless you Count Smokeula, Jason Smith.  But I read he wants his shot at QB. 
Smith can be on the depth chart at Qb and still play WR and return kicks etc. We roll four deep   at Qb. Garner will find some  DTs. What about Lebron though?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 09:25:31 AM »
What about Lebron though?

Can he plug the middle up against the run?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 09:52:39 AM »
Can he plug the middle up against the run?

If he eats a bunch of cheese I bet it plugs him up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."