Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fappy the Dolphin Arrested

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Fappy the Dolphin Arrested
« on: July 02, 2014, 07:14:30 PM »
Who is Fappy the Dolphin?  Well, he's the mascot for a Christian Anti-Masturbation group, of course!

And what was Fappy the Dolphin arrested for?  Public masturbation, of course!

http://nationalreport.net/fappy-the-dolphin-arrested-for-public-masturbation/

In an ironic twist of a fate, a mascot for a Christian anti-masturbation organization was arrested Sunday for masturbating in public. The group recently finished a federally funded 31-city nationwide school tour which it says focused on educating both children and parents about the dangerous consequences of masturbation.

Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin, whose real name is 35-year-old Paul Horner, was arrested on Sunday at Metta Yoga in Phoenix after employees notified police about a man with no pants on peering through office windows.

Tom Downey with the Phoenix Police Department, who took Horner into custody, spoke with Arizona news station ABC 15 about the arrest. “We thought at first he was possibly intoxicated or mentally unstable, ya know, talking about children and how deadly it is for them to masturbate. Telling us he was in town with a Christian organization aimed at talking with children about the dangers of masturbation. Saying things like, ‘They need to stop playing on the devil’s playground, stop pounding their devil stick or ringing the Devil’s doorbell’,” Downey said. “Things got very odd when Horner broke down crying in the back of my cruiser and began making noises, kind of like a fish, saying that he believed himself to be an actual dolphin. It was really strange.”

Lonnie Childs who is president and founder of Stop Masturbation Now spoke with reporters about the future of the organization after this recent setback. “Thanks to your tax dollars, Fappy has helped tens of thousands of adults and children learn to live a masturbation-free lifestyle. During his visits to schools around the world, Fappy has collected thousands of signatures from children promising to never masturbate; he has done great things,” Childs said. “It’s a shame how the media is portraying Fappy right now. Paul Horner is a great man. He’s passionate about his work, he loves being Fappy, he loves the kids. They even have a nickname for him, they call him the tickle monster. But now, all of that is possibly ruined by some trumped-up charges by the Phoenix five-oh, such a shame. I have activated my prayer app and I ask each and every one of you to keep Fappy in your prayers until this incident is resolved. Praise Fappy!”

Horner told CNN by phone that he plans to make the most of his imprisonment. “I want to apologize to all my amazing fans out there, I love and miss you all,” Horner said. “You have my word that I will make the most of this bad situation. Jail is just a hotbed for self-rape and immoral acts. I plan to do everything in my power to stop the masturbation currently happening in this jail.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Fappy the Dolphin Arrested
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 07:39:19 PM »
The fuck?

1st, why the fuck is there a group that's against mastubation?
B, how the fuck is masturbation bad for you?
3rd, why the fuck did the gubment fund this nationwide tour?
lastly, they had to see this shit coming.  I mean "Fappy" the dolphin?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 07:59:33 PM »
The fuck?

1st, why the fuck is there a group that's against mastubation?
B, how the fuck is masturbation bad for you?
3rd, why the fuck did the gubment fund this nationwide tour?
lastly, they had to see this shit coming.  I mean "Fappy" the dolphin?
...because Fappy said so. He said masturbation is pounding the Devil's stick, ringing the Devil's bell, playing in the Devil's playground, slinging the Devil's juice all over the place...sometimes onto the faces of Satan's spawns (women), etc, etc, etc, etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bgreene

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 08:08:50 PM »
Maybe, just maybe, if we stopped funding "wacky" problems here in the U.S., then we could focus our time and money on lowering gas prices or something more worth while.  And maybe these "nutt jobs" could get a real job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 09:23:30 PM »
Maybe, just maybe, if we stopped funding "wacky" problems here in the U.S., then we could focus our time and money on lowering gas prices or something more worth while.  And maybe these "nutt jobs" could get a real job.
Why would they want to do that, when the Government will provide the funding (actually, we provide the funding, but the government signs the gift card).

We could start our own religion, pick a verse...any verse, out of the Bible, form it to fit whatever belief you have or make up, then announce it to the public. You will eventually have followers, I guarantee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bgreene

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 09:44:05 PM »
Why would they want to do that, when the Government will provide the funding (actually, we provide the funding, but the government signs the gift card).

We could start our own religion, pick a verse...any verse, out of the Bible, form it to fit whatever belief you have or make up, then announce it to the public. You will eventually have followers, I guarantee.

What cause will it be... I'm open to suggestions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 10:08:03 PM »
Is this real, or fantasy?  Beats me.  Someone must be jerking around.  Pulling my (third) leg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 10:24:11 PM »
Im betting everyone here is against "fapping", tossed salads and pretty feet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 11:15:01 PM »
The fudge?

1st, why the fudge is there a group that's against mastubation?
B, how the fudge is masturbation bad for you?
3rd, why the fudge did the gubment fund this nationwide tour?
lastly, they had to see this shoot coming.  I mean "Fappy" the dolphin?
You'll go blind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Vandy Vol

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 12:13:07 AM »
Is this real, or fantasy?  Beats me.  Someone must be jerking around.  Pulling my (third) leg

I was actually about to do a Google search to see if there was a ridiculous picture of Fappy the Dolphin...well, actually, I was going to Google pictures of naked hairy men stuck to a Velcro wall getting spanked by midgets in walrus costumes, but the Fappy the Dolphin pictures were next, I swear.

Anyhoo, it appears that this is actually a hoax.  I should have known that based on the absurdity of it all, but I really willed myself to believe it to be true.  I wanted nothing more than for Sani to lean down and whisper into my ear, "Yes, Vandy Vol...there is a Fappy the Dolphin...now tickle my taint, hobbit whore."

http://www.dailydot.com/lol/michael-moore-fappy-the-dolphin-film-hoax/

Whoever's behind it, there's some pretty funny stuff out there:

https://www.facebook.com/fappythedolphin

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Vandy Vol

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 12:14:29 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 08:58:32 AM »
Praise Fappy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Ogre

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 09:20:27 AM »
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 09:29:43 AM »
If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 10:47:21 AM »

He must fucking hate Tuscaloosa. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Vandy Vol

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 01:50:43 PM »

So...djsimp is a saint?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 02:19:44 PM »
So...djsimp is a saint?
Dude has 24 kids....yes and not because he doesn't waste sperms.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 05:51:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions