Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

To All Members Here Held Hostage.....

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: To All Members Here Held Hostage.....
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 09:38:01 AM »
You mean I have been held over here like some John McCain wannabe for 6 months and the front door has been unlocked all this time? 
Just.  Fucking. Great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2008, 09:50:59 AM »
TitanTIger

This is how it went down.

The handwriting was on the wall. David, Stoic and I were talking. There were originally 19 shares in the owners group. Five of them resigned their shares leaving fifteen. Of the fifteen, we held the majority of the shares and had no desire to continue the way things are and just wanted some peace and for the site to revert back to the previous way of managing it. We had a pretty good idea how a few of the others felt about it as well. A dissolution was inevitable.

Now, as far as how David handled it...even though I agree with the view that this is what was going to happen and what needed to happen, he jumped the gun. My plan was to do it in a more formalized manner and make sure everyone knew what was happening. Propose we go ahead and end it and be done. So the abruptness of it caught me off guard a little. He unnecessarily ticked you, Esquire and Jenny off. But the end result wasn't changed. I'm sorry about that.

I probably let some of what I read over at itsnotbanned influence my temperament over this. I was pissed and a little shocked at the vitriol and even though I wouldn't have done it the way he did, it didn't exactly hurt my feelings either. There was no intent to screw any one out of money. We discussed how to do refunds and such. This whole thing though has been a disaster and needs to go bye bye.

So, Basically, What you are saying is that regardless of the people that helped to save the website, regardless of all the help people gave via the owners group...David wanted to absolutely screw others out to get back his site so that he could do what he wanted?

The biggest line of bullshit ever uttered.

No. It wasn't him trying to get back his site. He was ready to just bail on the whole thing but didn't get what he thought it was worth for all he'd invested in it. Me and others didn't want the site to die and we didn't want it to become what itsnotbanned is or anything even resembling that. We had multiple people resigning and a solid majority wanting to go in a different direction. So the idea was to propose dissolving the LLC, preferably sooner than later. It wasn't a matter of if, it was a matter of when.

The stuff over at itsnotbanned threw a whole other thing into it and I'm sure pissed David off which is probably why he just said screw it, dissolve it and be done.

As far as screwing others, I'm still not clear on what you're screwed out of. You said yourself the shares are worth $0 and the most anyone was paid in advance was 11 days (the end of this year). Refunds would be done so no one would be losing that. I guess you were screwed out of getting to give your assent? I'll go along with that. And again, not the way I would have played it. But here we are.

The question now is, how do we do this even though several of us are rather pissed?

Why, if David wanted out, Did he post he was taking a break, then proceed to post more than he has in a month. I don't buy that at all. David didn't want to leave, David got called out on his bluff. You know as well as I do that David was offered money for his shares twice. Twice, and did nothing. He purposefully ignored offers, and he wants out? Please explain. I can pull up the posts and show you.

Let me preface this, The motherfucker wanted us to pay him $2000 so that he could fucking pay off a credit card.  $2000 fucking dollars as we were paying into the site already.   What a fucking dick.

David didn't get what he wanted for them so he didn't sell. Plus others didn't want him to go. They wanted him to stick it out and urged him to stay involved. That's why he posted that then kept contributing to the site.

The bottom line is, we both agree this is no way, even without today's dustup, to run a site. It's too unwieldy, especially with such diametrically opposing views on how things ought to be. So what do we need to do to end this thing? You said if someone would give you the truth, you'd stop all this. I don't know how I could have been more straightforward with you than I just have been.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 09:56:20 AM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2008, 09:58:34 AM »
This was months ago when the shit started to hit the fan.  Regardless of the fact, David Ward acted like a child and still does.  He surrounded himself with people that are adults but can't handle curse words.  I am absolutely sick of this bullshit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2008, 10:03:04 AM »
I don't like the tone of this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2008, 10:05:27 AM »
Must have been what set TitanPussy off. Like a crazed jealous ex-girlfriend freaking out when she finds her man ran into an ex at the grocery store and talked to her for a couple of minutes.

You mean ones that sell knives?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 10:18:22 AM »
The handwriting was on the wall. David, Stoic and I were talking. There were originally 19 shares in the owners group. Five of them resigned their shares leaving fifteen. Of the fifteen, we held the majority of the shares and had no desire to continue the way things are and just wanted some peace and for the site to revert back to the previous way of managing it. We had a pretty good idea how a few of the others felt about it as well. A dissolution was inevitable.
They forced members to resign after banning OWNERS for absolutely no reason, while coddling their favorite son bammer posters.
After these five were forced out, only THEN where they in the majority. And that is only counting David, who made up rules as he went along and said "Hey, actually I have, like 10 shares. Yeah. Ten."

Pretty much all of the owners except the select few that chose to suck David's dick realized how ridiculous it was when he posted the infamous "The Auburn BOT and Athletics Department is evil. We must stop them to save Tommy Tuberville's job" message on behalf of AUNation that was based nowhere in reality. Anyone who said "Hey, that was a bad idea, let's not post that, felt the wrath of the drill press and was forced out.

I probably let some of what I read over at itsnotbanned influence my temperament over this. I was pissed and a little shocked at the vitriol and even though I wouldn't have done it the way he did, it didn't exactly hurt my feelings either. There was no intent to screw any one out of money. We discussed how to do refunds and such. This whole thing though has been a disaster and needs to go bye bye
It's nice to discuss things like refunds, and never follow through. Needs to go bye bye? There's that mature AUNation baby talk. As far as I'm concerned it was long bye bye. Who drudged this up again? Who posted a sticky in every fucking forum they have over there over something done over half a year ago, which wasn't even a big deal to begin with?
No. It wasn't him trying to get back his site. He was ready to just bail on the whole thing but didn't get what he thought it was worth for all he'd invested in it. Me and others didn't want the site to die and we didn't want it to become what itsnotbanned is or anything even resembling that. We had multiple people resigning and a solid majority wanting to go in a different direction. So the idea was to propose dissolving the LLC, preferably sooner than later. It wasn't a matter of if, it was a matter of when.
Solid majority my left nut. Again, it was David and the three or four who chose to fellate him versus everyone else.
The bottom line is, we both agree this is no way, even without today's dustup, to run a site. It's too unwieldy, especially with such diametrically opposing views on how things ought to be.
I love how he keeps trying to pose this as, we exist solely because we demand the right to say poo poo jokes, use the f-bomb, and post pictures of scantily clad women. They can not get through their thick skulls that those things are a byproduct of the free speech environment we embrace here.
How we do think things should be run is to NOT edit people's posts, delete ANYTHING that is of any opinion differing from the mods, posting one post stickied potshots at individuals and then locking it up so that facts can't be brought into the argument, banning members for trying to state their case after being wronged, coddling bammers and vehemently siding with them over OWNERS of the board, modifying OWNERS (or anyone for that matter) profile information by photoshopping homoerotic pictures of them into their avatars and sigs, being a complete hypocrite on the whole gay joke thing, and the list could go on for days.

If any of you fucks from AUNation want to state your pathetic case, don't worry, we don't lock threads, delete opposing viewpoints, or ban members who disagree with us. Go right ahead. Prove anything we said wrong. We know you're lurking, so speak up.

Cowards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2008, 10:24:56 AM »
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the woodshed?

Seriously, I hate how some of the posters over there will make that statement in a thread when there is a slight disagreement.  I'm not even talking about the mods, but some lame ass poster who thinks that he/she is in control of policing the board.  I would be willing to bet that most of those pussies would ball up into the fetal position if somebody challenged them to a fight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the woodshed?

Seriously, I hate how some of the posters over there will make that statement in a thread when there is a slight disagreement.  I'm not even talking about the mods, but some lame ass poster who thinks that he/she is in control of policing the board.  I would be willing to bet that most of those pussies would ball up into the fetal position if somebody challenged them to a fight.

Oh, I know the woodshed well....   It's where all bammer beatdowns go when BG, RWS, Argo or WinCrimson start to turn ugly.   BG - Arrogant Prick and adopted son of DKW and his suck-a-tit right hand man, Titan.  RWS - BG wannabe, which is fucking sad.  Argo - coward that throws a shot then waits till you sign off so he can get the next one in, and WinCrimson - the ultimate bammer insider because $aban once crapped out his cell phone in his back seat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2008, 10:58:24 AM »
Oh, I know the woodshed well....   It's where all bammer beatdowns go when BG, RWS, Argo or WinCrimson start to turn ugly.   BG - Arrogant Prick and adopted son of DKW and his suck-a-tit right hand man, Titan.  RWS - BG wannabe, which is fucking sad.  Argo - coward that throws a shot then waits till you sign off so he can get the next one in, and WinCrimson - the ultimate bammer insider because $aban once crapped out his cell phone in his back seat.

I don't wait for anyone to sign off before I make a post.  I post when I have time to post.  Forgive me for not hovering over AUN waiting on you to make lame ass post after lame ass post.  In case no one has ever told you, you're nowhere near as funny as you think you are. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 10:59:10 AM by Argo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 11:15:48 AM »
I don't wait for anyone to sign off before I make a post.  I post when I have time to post.  Forgive me for not hovering over AUN waiting on you to make lame ass post after lame ass post.  In case no one has ever told you, you're nowhere near as funny as you think you are. 

You've been here over over 6 months, just lurking, and it took this to make your first post.  I doubt you ever found me funny.  It doesn't mean anything coming from you.  As for the other people, and the ones I've met, I know where I stand.

Anything else, cause you're here and aren't rebutting anything said before?   :taunt:

Well, excuse me... over EIGHT months...   I guess you're here, and kept coming back because we forced your hand though...
Name:  Argo
Position:  Freshman
Date Registered:  December 21, 2007, 05:07:02 PM
Last Active:  Today at 08:23:37 AM

« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 11:25:42 AM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 11:24:28 AM »
Now, as far as how David handled it...even though I agree with the view that this is what was going to happen and what needed to happen, he jumped the gun. My plan was to do it in a more formalized manner and make sure everyone knew what was happening. Propose we go ahead and end it and be done. So the abruptness of it caught me off guard a little. He unnecessarily ticked you, Esquire and Jenny off. But the end result wasn't changed. I'm sorry about that.

He ticked me off too, I guess my contributions were irrelevant and I am not missed as much.  They can go find their own Blue dumpster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 11:25:23 AM »

He ticked me off too, I guess my contributions were irrelevant and I am not missed as much.  They can go find their own Blue dumpster.

Thought we determined it was green.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 11:26:35 AM »
Thought we determined it was green.

So I'm color blind
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 11:27:05 AM »

You saying it could get a little uncomfortable if they bring their AUN party to your tailgate spot?   :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 11:34:34 AM »

Anything else, cause you're here and aren't rebutting anything said before?   :taunt:

I'll spare you the huge rant about me having an important job and not having time to respond at the very instant during a debate.  Besides, that's really a lame response and I think I've already seen it used once or twice.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 11:36:47 AM »
I'll spare you the huge rant about me having an important job and not having time to respond at the very instant during a debate.  Besides, that's really a lame response and I think I've already seen it used once or twice.

haha...

Okay... Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot of folks here that would be impressed with your "important job".    mmmmkay.   You just post when you can master blaster.

:clap:

...actually, you can rant about it if you want to...  I think we'd enjoy that.  Start a new thread even.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 11:40:24 AM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »
You saying it could get a little uncomfortable if they bring their AUN party to your tailgate spot?   :popcorn:

I doubt they have the desire or the cajones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »
TitanTIger

This is how it went down.

I probably let some of what I read over at itsnotbanned influence my temperament over this. I was pissed and a little shocked at the vitriol and even though I wouldn't have done it the way he did, it didn't exactly hurt my feelings either. There was no intent to screw any one out of money. We discussed how to do refunds and such. This whole thing though has been a disaster and needs to go bye bye.

So, Basically, What you are saying is that regardless of the people that helped to save the website, regardless of all the help people gave via the owners group...David wanted to absolutely screw others out to get back his site so that he could do what he wanted?

The biggest line of bullshit ever uttered.

The stuff over at itsnotbanned threw a whole other thing into it and I'm sure pissed David off which is probably why he just said screw it, dissolve it and be done.

As far as screwing others, I'm still not clear on what you're screwed out of. You said yourself the shares are worth $0 and the most anyone was paid in advance was 11 days (the end of this year). Refunds would be done so no one would be losing that. I guess you were screwed out of getting to give your assent? I'll go along with that. And again, not the way I would have played it. But here we are.

The question now is, how do we do this even though several of us are rather pissed?

Why, if David wanted out, Did he post he was taking a break, then proceed to post more than he has in a month. I don't buy that at all. David didn't want to leave, David got called out on his bluff. You know as well as I do that David was offered money for his shares twice. Twice, and did nothing. He purposefully ignored offers, and he wants out? Please explain. I can pull up the posts and show you.

Let me preface this, The motherfucker wanted us to pay him $2000 so that he could fucking pay off a credit card.  $2000 fucking dollars as we were paying into the site already.   What a fucking dick.

David didn't get what he wanted for them so he didn't sell. Plus others didn't want him to go. They wanted him to stick it out and urged him to stay involved. That's why he posted that then kept contributing to the site.

The bottom line is, we both agree this is no way, even without today's dustup, to run a site. It's too unwieldy, especially with such diametrically opposing views on how things ought to be. So what do we need to do to end this thing? You said if someone would give you the truth, you'd stop all this. I don't know how I could have been more straightforward with you than I just have been.

Wanted this to get back to topic...  AWK's post from page 1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 11:45:08 AM »
Welcome Argo.  Post often.  We look forward to much witty banter during the upcoming football season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 11:46:10 AM »
Welcome Argo.  Post often.  We look forward to much witty banter during the upcoming football season.

..of course..if you can find time with your "important job" and all.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions