Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Things I've been hearing that make me laugh

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Things I've been hearing that make me laugh
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2014, 03:26:04 PM »
Every year is Mississippi State's year, according to their fans.  The assumption is based on absolutely nothing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2014, 04:03:46 PM »
Every year is Mississippi State's year, according to their fans.  The assumption is based on absolutely nothing.
I don't go to Jordan Hare for a State game any more-three loses. This State team has talent and I had rather play them early this season. Got to believe they are tougher than what we saw out of the Rebs although LSU might disagree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2014, 04:39:14 PM »
Two MSU fans at the cookout I'm currently enjoying.  Also a few LSU fans, at least two more AU fans.  And a Southern Miss guy.

The MSU guys are obnoxiously confident.  They have it all.  Pretending to be humble while they brag about Dax Shepard (legit Heisman candidate) and their entire defense (best in the SEC, apologies to Bama) and solid RBs and best receivers.... and they got MULLENS who finally has a Tebow clone in Dick Penboscott-- gonna be magic.  Mullens the best coach in the SEC, he just had to get the talent in place. Don't see how they can possibly lose more than one game and that will be an upset when they do.  Will be rolling up big points and nobody's gonna score on them.  Not sure how they'll do in the SEC Championship game, but feel like they're a lock for the playoff no matter what.

The Southern Miss guy is three quarters drunk and talking loudly. One of the LSU guys was drunk when he got here and he's heard enough.   I started drinking 45 minutes ago.  If this cockytalk is still going on when I start to fade?  It might be an all out fight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.