No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: You cops suck...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 12:49:51 PM »
Pretty sure this was racial profiling. The dad had been down into the basement several times. It's definitely the cops fault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 01:19:05 PM »
Did they not check under the stairs?

There was an old movie on this subject.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 02:55:09 PM »
Did they not check under the stairs?

There was an old movie on this subject.

I don't think Harriet Tubman runs the railroad any longer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 03:09:02 PM »
I don't think Harriet Tubman runs the railroad any longer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105121/

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 03:10:46 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105121/

:facepalm:

Dude, I got your lame assed reference.  Mine was funnier....

You need to go get shot in the face with some more cum
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 03:14:15 PM »
Dude, I got your lame assed reference.  Mine was funnier....

You need to go get shot in the face with some more cum

So I make a lame reference. You make a "funny" racist statement. And I need to be shot in the face?

Bite my ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 03:19:51 PM »
So I make a lame reference. You make a "funny" racist statement. And I need to be shot in the face?

Bite my ass.

Racist? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 03:24:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 03:25:51 PM »
Racist?

You mentioned a black person associated with slavery. You are automatically a racist!

You have been reported...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 03:39:53 PM »
You mentioned a black person associated with slavery. You are automatically a racist!

You have been reported...

Too late sucka, I'm already on all the lists.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 03:50:29 PM »
If the negligent parents had him wearing an approved cop attractor tm doughnut scented onesie they would've found him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 04:54:17 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.