Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arky game tickets

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Arky game tickets
« on: June 05, 2014, 10:39:10 AM »
I am looking for two tickets, (yes I know I can get them game day) but one less thing to worry about when traveling from Dallas to game. Would like to hook up with somebody ordering season tickets and get two that way.

Also anybody know a top secret hotel, Jeez they know we are coming, the holiday Inn Express in Opelika is $329.00 a night. :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Arky game tickets
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 11:12:50 AM »
I am looking for two tickets, (yes I know I can get them game day) but one less thing to worry about when traveling from Dallas to game. Would like to hook up with somebody ordering season tickets and get two that way.

Also anybody know a top secret hotel, Jeez they know we are coming, the holiday Inn Express in Opelika is $329.00 a night. :facepalm:

I know Hogwally is gonna be staying with me and it is gonna cost him at least a six pack.  Course he has my tickets so come to think of it he's covered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:32:23 AM »
I know Hogwally is gonna be staying with me and it is gonna cost him at least a six pack.  Course he has my tickets so come to think of it he's covered.

Thanks, that was very helpful. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 11:43:07 AM »

He's here for you.  Your problems are his problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 11:45:19 AM »
He's here for you.  Your problems are his problems.

That too was helpful.

The question was about tick  :facepalm:

Ahh hell, got to remember who I am talking to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 11:59:52 AM »
That too was helpful.

The question was about tick  :facepalm:

Ahh hell, got to remember who I am talking to.

Yep.  And if you're lucky, we'll turn this thread into a series of obscure movie quotes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 12:06:59 PM »
Yep.  And if you're lucky, we'll turn this thread into a series of obscure movie quotes.

He's right.  They've done studies you know.  60% of the time, it works every time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 12:46:14 PM »
Ladies, ever had a quarterback sandwich?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 01:46:48 PM »

I knew that you would like the insight that I provided.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 01:52:44 PM »
He's right.  They've done studies you know.  60% of the time, it works every time.

Well...let's go see if we can make this kitty purr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 02:03:03 PM »
Well...let's go see if we can make this kitty purr.
Its a formidable scent...stings the nostrils.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 02:03:44 PM »
I knew that you would like the insight that I provided.
You are a giver
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 02:04:00 PM »
Its a formidable scent...stings the nostrils.

Smells like Bigfoot's dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 09:50:27 AM »
BTW, my buddy Auburn has some Arky tickets available.

http://www.auburntigers.com/aubtix/football.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 10:13:13 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 06:14:57 PM »
BTW, my buddy Auburn has some Arky tickets available.

http://www.auburntigers.com/aubtix/football.html

You selfish bastard, holding out on us with a buddy like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »
You selfish bastard, holding out on us with a buddy like that.

Ask for Jay, he is kind of a douchebag though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 10:25:02 AM »
Ask for Jay, he is kind of a douchebag though.

And the food he has catered into the press box sucks ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 11:22:57 AM »
Well, with hotels (holiday inn express Opelika) at $329.00 a night, they may have just priced me out of doing this. I can stay in one of those dumps off 85 and Columbus Parkway and come back with some kind of virus.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 11:35:59 AM »
Well, with hotels (holiday inn express Opelika) at $329.00 a night, they may have just priced me out of doing this. I can stay in one of those dumps off 85 and Columbus Parkway and come back with some kind of virus.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Or you could just stay 20-30 more mins down the road and have a small drive on gameday. There is one on 280 in PC (near Home Depot and Wall Marks) that is actually very nice (brick, new, inside entry, pool)...check that one.

Edit: Its Ramada Inn. 75-90 per night for those nights (29th-31st) depending on the size of bed that Mrs Dallas requires of you to service her.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 11:40:19 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE