Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Flip...Then Flip

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Flip...Then Flip
« on: June 04, 2014, 12:02:59 PM »
joel erikson reports on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. located on the al

Kareem Canty has changed his mind again.

The former Marshall point guard, who originally visited Auburn in April, committed on April 19 and then committed to South Florida later this month, told ESPN's Jeff Goodman he now plans to follow through with Auburn.

Canty, who averaged 16.3 points and 5.5 assists for the Thundering Herd last season, will have to sit out next season before getting three years of eligibility.

If Canty, who was committed to South Florida for less than a month, sticks with Auburn, the point guard will join an Auburn class that has picked up several key players.

In addition to holdover signees Sam Logwood and Jack Purchase, Auburn has landed junior college power forward Cinmeon Bowers and New Mexico State transfer K.C. Ross-Miller, who is immediately eligible to play as a senior who has already graduated.

Ross-Miller, like Canty, is a point guard, meaning that Canty could be Ross-Miller's replacement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."