Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bergdahl

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Bergdahl
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 12:10:42 PM »
Not sure if serious...but that is the father...

I was. I've never seen a pic of his father. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014, 02:52:40 PM »
Have you ever seen any naked pics of your wife?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014, 07:49:28 PM »
Have you ever seen any naked pics of your wife?
you're welcome, and let me know if you need any exterior images..............
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2014, 10:38:41 AM »
Can some of our resident veterans explain this?  I really have no idea what kind of protocol there is for guys like Boogerdick.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/14/us/bergdahl-is-set-to-resume-life-on-active-duty.html?smid=tw-share&_r=3

WASHINGTON — Six weeks after being released from five years in Taliban captivity, Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is expected to return to life as a regular Army soldier as early as Monday, Defense Department officials said late Sunday.

Sergeant Bergdahl has finished undergoing therapy and counseling at an Army hospital in San Antonio, and will assume a job at the Army North headquarters at the same base, Fort Sam Houston, the officials said.

He is also expected to meet with Maj. Gen. Kenneth R. Dahl, the officer who is investigating the circumstances of Sergeant Bergdahl’s disappearance from his outpost in Afghanistan in 2009.

Sergeant Bergdahl’s transfer from the therapy phase to a regular soldier’s job is part of his reintegration into Army life, officials said. He will live in barracks and have two other soldiers help him readjust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2014, 11:06:26 AM »
Can some of our resident veterans explain this?  I really have no idea what kind of protocol there is for guys like Boogerdick.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/14/us/bergdahl-is-set-to-resume-life-on-active-duty.html?smid=tw-share&_r=3

Dear Abu Nazir,
It's all going according to plan. 

Signed,
Nick

PS: My wife was doing my best friend, so I'm having a hard time with that.  Will it violate the Koran if I hump my CIA handler like a deranged horny dog? 

Wife:

CIA slut:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2014, 11:23:41 AM »

He would be best served by asking for an out. Whatever unit they assign him too will make his military life a living hell, he will be ignored and shunned. Based on what I have read abut him and remembering guys like him, every time there is some hard duty (he cannot return to that theater of operation) he will play the (I can't cause I am fucked up card).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bgreene

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2014, 07:40:53 AM »

The Army will protect this POS.  No matter where he is duty station is, the brass will get a heads up that he is coming and will brief their men (code red).

He would be best served by asking for an out. Whatever unit they assign him too will make his military life a living hell, he will be ignored and shunned. Based on what I have read abut him and remembering guys like him, every time there is some hard duty (he cannot return to that theater of operation) he will play the (I can't cause I am fucked up card).

100% correct.  He will be avoided like the HIV. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2014, 08:34:31 AM »
I see where he was assigned some desk job in San Antonio, most likely he will be working for some upper brass and no real  interaction with soldiers. He will come and go with no real duties but to stay low. The Army will put on a show and investigate whether he walked away from his unit, they will determine they can't come up with any real evidence that he did and they will most likely discharge him I would say about 6 months to a year from now.

While the 5 they traded for him are plotting to harm Americans.  :facepalm:

Also, while they let this piece of shit continue to draw pay, the military at a very high rate is kicking out mid-level (with combat experience) officers. In about one year from now our military will down about 30%.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bgreene

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2014, 09:04:16 AM »

Also, while they let this piece of shit continue to draw pay, the military at a very high rate is kicking out mid-level (with combat experience) officers. In about one year from now our military will down about 30%.

Don't forget that once he gets discharged, he will likely apply for, and receive military benefits for the rest of his life.  I don't have a problem with veterans getting their benefits.  There are those that deserve those benefits.  However, this guy walked away from his post, and will now claim to have PTSD and receive 100% dissability from the government for the rest of his life. That I have a problem with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2014, 09:47:52 AM »
Don't forget that once he gets discharged, he will likely apply for, and receive military benefits for the rest of his life.  I don't have a problem with veterans getting their benefits.  There are those that deserve those benefits.  However, this guy walked away from his post, and will now claim to have PTSD and receive 100% dissability from the government for the rest of his life. That I have a problem with.

Saw an article the other day saying if they can't find evidence he deserted, he may be entitled to somewhere around $350K.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 09:00:22 AM »
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

jmar

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2014, 09:32:30 AM »
Saw an article the other day saying if they can't find evidence he deserted, he may be entitled to somewhere around $350K.
Not aware of the legalities but it would seem a win to pay it in lump sum and prepare for his book deal which surely is on his mind.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2014, 10:06:29 AM »
 And knowing where the directive came from maybe our President needs to be asked if he would be comfortable taking on Bergdahl as his P.A.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions