Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The dictator in chief strikes again. Free stuff for all illegals!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The dictator in chief strikes again. Free stuff for all illegals!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 10:48:26 AM »
North American Union

Trans Texas Corridor

Look em up.

And no, I don't give a flying flip what Snopes THINKS about it.

FWIW - this was originally a Bush/Perry idea...and a very very bad one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 11:55:58 AM »
Revolution is coming. Why not just merge with Mexico?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-ill-act-own-immigration-195538832--finance.html

And he's fielding questions about why he won't run for a third term. 

Revolution may need to come. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 12:41:09 PM »
I decided to go ahead a join the Mexican Mafia. Sorry in advance, if I have to pop a cap in your gringo ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 01:04:57 PM »
So  let me me get this straight. One former marine takes a wrong turn and is in a mexican prison indefinitely. Thousands cross the entire country from south to north and no one arrested? The POTUS wants to let them in and does nothing for the American soldier? Got it. God Bless 'Merica.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »
The dictator in chief strikes again. Free stuff for all illegals!
What free stuff?

So  let me me get this straight. One former marine takes a wrong turn and is in a mexican prison indefinitely. Thousands cross the entire country from south to north and no one arrested? The POTUS wants to let them in and does nothing for the American soldier? Got it. God Bless 'Merica.  :facepalm:
Maybe he did "take a wrong turn", and the guns were registered in his name in California.

But if Juan Jose Hidalgo "made a wrong turn" and "accidentally" smuggled weapons from Tijuana into San Diego (or drugs or anything else illegal in the country in which he was captured), I think you'd have a different opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 04:11:02 PM »
What free stuff?
Maybe he did "take a wrong turn", and the guns were registered in his name in California.

But if Juan Jose Hidalgo "made a wrong turn" and "accidentally" smuggled weapons from Tijuana into San Diego (or drugs or anything else illegal in the country in which he was captured), I think you'd have a different opinion.

Brainwashed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 07:36:37 PM »
North American Union

Trans Texas Corridor

Look em up.

And no, I don't give a flying flip what Snopes THINKS about it.

FWIW - this was originally a Bush/Perry idea...and a very very bad one.

UN AGENDA 21
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 11:57:19 PM »
What free stuff?

Nah. They would thank him for returning the guns we gave him and reward Jose with an unlimited EBT card. Anywho. The question no one has asked or wants to answer. Why the hell isn't mexico stopping them waaaaay before they get here?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:59:14 PM by chityeah »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 07:18:17 AM »
What free stuff?

If the facts were the same as in this one I would not. 
Guy drove through the American side which is easy to do.  They are not stopping you and there is no checkpoint.  You pass through it and there is no "turnaround" if you fucked up.  You have to finish going through the Mexican check point before there is any hope of turning around.  When he realized what had happened he declared the firearms to the Mexican authorities.  They decided to handle it with malice and the United States government decided to not handle it at all. 

Pieces of shit.  Every last one of them!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bgreene

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 07:24:38 AM »
Token, please don't take all of this mexican talk personal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

jmar

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2014, 08:27:38 AM »
We have a benevolent dictator people. Yall just can't be happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions