Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nba playoffs and Barkley

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Nba playoffs and Barkley
« on: May 30, 2014, 09:43:09 AM »
I stayed up late to watch Spurs and Thunder. I watched a lot of NBA in the 70's and 80's but now I'm a very passive observer. Don't usually watch till playoffs and only if I like a team in it.

I've become a Durant fan and have always liked Duncan. I hope it's anyone but the Heat but they are obviously the high dollar team to beat.

Last night after Spurs blew out the Thunder, the post game conversation turned to the 84 draft that had Jordan, Barkley, Stockton, etc. I think 4 hall of famers in the class and someone has done a documentary on this draft. Barkley comments on Oscar Smith who was taken late in that draft but apparently didn't go pro.

Earnie, Shaq and Barkley are discussing before the break and Charles says that saying Oscar Smith is an amateur is like saying University of Alabama players don't get paid to play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Nba playoffs and Barkley
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 09:49:31 AM »
Watched a rerun of Conan last night with Barkley as a guest.  Holy crap that guy is funny.  Conan had some nerf golf balls made up with Shaq's face printed on them and had Sir Charles tee em' up and hit them into the crowd.  Lucky he hit them with that swing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 10:52:30 AM »
Watched a rerun of Conan last night with Barkley as a guest.  Holy crap that guy is funny.  Conan had some nerf golf balls made up with Shaq's face printed on them and had Sir Charles tee em' up and hit them into the crowd.  Lucky he hit them with that swing.

That swing is just painful to watch.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 11:27:14 AM »

That swing is just painful to watch.

Just a bit of hesitation, that's all. Which is incredibly ironic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com