Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

D-Line JUCO Prospect

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
D-Line JUCO Prospect
« on: June 03, 2014, 05:44:29 PM »
from the al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. Wesley Sinor

Maurice Swain's stock has risen significantly this spring, as the 6-foot-4, 295-pounder has received offers from Mississippi State, Kentucky and Iowa State.

He's also seen increased interest from Auburn, Georgia and Kansas State.

"(Auburn) is watching me progress throughout the season and there's a need for my position," said the Mississippi Gulf Coast star after his visit for Big Cat Weekend.

"I actually know Coach (Rodney) Garner from when he was recruiting me at Georgia. He was telling me about the pipeline at Gulf Coast, and he's actually the reason I'm at Gulf Coast."

Swain, who signed with Indiana out of high school before arriving at Mississippi Gulf Coast, has plenty of connections tying him to the Plains.

Two of his former teammates at Gulf Coast, Derrick Moncrief and D'haquille Williams, are already enrolled at Auburn. Two of his current teammates, Jason Smith and Tony Bridges have committed to the Tigers.

"Moncrief is like my big brother," he said. "Any time I get to play with Moncrief is good for me."

That being said, Auburn seems to be the offer he's holding out for.

"I probably would commit," Swain said when asked how an Auburn offer would affect his recruitment. "I like Auburn and just want to play for Coach Garner. He told me they're losing five (defensive tackles) and possibly eight, so they're a good chance for me to play early."

"i just know what I do on the field is going to determine it."

Wherever he ends up, Swain expects to become an early enrollee in January.

Check out the three-star prospect's highlights below and stay tuned to AL.com for more from Auburn's Big Cat Weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: D-Line JUCO Prospect
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 08:49:46 AM »
Come on, Swain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.