Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Caribbean Fish Packets

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Caribbean Fish Packets
« on: May 23, 2014, 03:16:12 PM »
Been trying to drop about 20 Snagglepounds before summer so I've been looking for all kinds of different low fat, high protein meals.  Ran across about the simplest recipe you can find for a meal and you can do all kinds of variations.  The original recipe calls for a white fish filet.  I've used mahi, swordfish, cod and tilapia so far.  Put it in foil and add chopped red, yellow or orange bell pepper and pineapple chunks.  Pour some of the pineapple juice around it then sprinkle in some jerk seasoning.  Wrap it up tight and into the oven.  350 for 20-25 minutes.  Bam!!! Ready to eat.

I've probably done 10-12 of these over the last month alone and I've switched it up sometimes by adding a few shrimp or scallops.  Or, switch up the seasonings.  Last night I was grilling burgers for the fam and I popped a packet on the grill with em'.  Used Tony Chachere's creole seasoning and added scallops in with swordfish.  No fat at all in any of it and usually 25-30 grams of protein.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Caribbean Fish Packets
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 05:11:20 PM »
I'll bet you especially enjoy jerk seasoning the cod, don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 10:53:22 PM »
Fish packets?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 11:03:02 PM »
I thought the thread title meant the daughter is on shore leave
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions