Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Moved It Did

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Moved It Did
« on: May 23, 2014, 04:08:03 PM »
pinched-n-pasted from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al.  (Should he verbal, article on how Bama is trying to flip him to follow)

Auburn is set to host a top target for the Star position in Ellis Johnson's defensive scheme next weekend when Jacksonville, Fla., product Jeffery Holland makes his third trip to campus.

The 6-foot-3, 232-pounder is just one of a number of prospects who are expected to attend Big Cat Weekend, Auburn's annual May recruiting push. The four-star prospect named Auburn his leader on A-Day last month.

"I had a pretty good experience," Holland told AL.com Friday when asked about A-Day. "I had a good time hanging out with some of the players and coaches. The fans were crazy. They knew who I was and chanted my name. They have a very good fan base."

Holland tallied 48 tackles (17.5 for loss) and 11.5 sacks in 2013. (247Sports)

Holland will attend Big Cat Weekend with two of his Trinity Christian Academy teammates who are already committed to the Tigers. Safety Ben Edwards flipped his commitment from Ohio State to Auburn on A-Day while 2016 running back prospect Jalin Buie committed in January.

Holland says Edwards has been recruiting him to the Plains ever since his pledge.

"He's like my brother," Holland said when asked about Edwards. "That's my boy. He wants me to go up there with him, he's been all Auburn ever since he committed.

"He says, 'We're going to win the national championship at Auburn,' stuff like that. It could be possible."

While commitments are common during Big Cat Weekend, Holland says he doesn't have a commitment date in mind.

"I just want to go down and hang out with the team," he said. "And talk with my position coaches and stuff like that."

Holland grew up a Florida fan, and the Gators are considered Auburn's top competition for his commitment. He also listed UCLA, USC, Ohio State and Tennessee as other contenders.

A total of 32 commitment predictions have been made for Holland on the 247Sports Crystal Ball, and Florida holds 22 of them. Auburn holds the other 10, including all six of the latest predictions.

Holland tallied 48 tackles (17.5 for loss) with 11.5 sacks last season and is ranked as the nation's No. 4 outside linebacker prospect in the 247Sports Composite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Moved It Did
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 04:20:06 PM »
Holland. Line Backer.

Too soon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 04:24:55 PM »
Holland. Line Backer.

Too soon?

He wears khaki's and has a fro.

What are you wearing, "Jeffrey" from State Farm?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 05:01:47 PM »
 Not a true linebacker, more of an edge rusher just from the clips on Hudl.  Started out as a RB. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 05:16:40 PM »
Isn't that Jake's dad?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 06:40:18 PM »
Holland. Line Backer.

Too soon?
Please dear sweet 8 pound 5 ounce baby Jesus, don't give him jersey number 5.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 09:03:43 PM »
That's a big boy right there.  :bus:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 09:36:43 PM »
Jeffery Holland will be an Auburn Tiger.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:42:30 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »
Isn't that Jake's dad?

His dad's name is Jeff...yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions