friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

Joke is on him. Alabama fans don't attend football games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
As for the original "controversy", I don't get it.

I'm pretty sure he just threw out a random team. Why would Alabama fans in particular need binoculars. Is there some redneck joke about poor eyesight that I've never heard?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa

I'm pretty sure he just threw out a random team. Why would Alabama fans in particular need binoculars. Is there some redneck joke about poor eyesight that I've never heard?

I get what you're saying.  I mean, if the joke had been about needing deodorant or toothpaste, then yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls

Been a while since I've been to that stadium but the Auburn section was mostly down low in the corner of the end zone.  I'm guessing they singled out Alabama and will only offer seats in the nose bleeds.  Would they put the $100 band up there too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X

I'm pretty sure he just meant that the designated visitor section is going to be up in the new nosebleeds.  Hence they will need telescopes because they will be so far away.

What is stupid about him saying that is I'm sure LSU fans will be sitting in nosebleeds of same height on the opposite side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
I heard the turd fans requested it.

Puts them closer to Nicky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
I'm pretty sure he just meant that the designated visitor section is going to be up in the new nosebleeds.  Hence they will need telescopes because they will be so far away.

What is stupid about him saying that is I'm sure LSU fans will be sitting in nosebleeds of same height on the opposite side.

No nosebleeds on opposite side - that's the high rise club level that is detatched from the stadium, thereby allowing the big money donors to drink like, well, like coonasses during the game without serving alcohol in the stadium itself.  I have staggered out of that club level on multiple occasions myself - Auburn always loses and the bar carries Sapphire... you do the math...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What an asinine comment.

"Yeah we're doing the stadium expansion thing like everyone else because we want more money from ticket sales.  We could just charge some more money for those that want to attend the games and have decent seats but instead, we'll dupe people and visiting fans into thinking they're coming to watch a football game.  Charge them the extra cost hahaha fuck them."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole