Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

THUG in the White House!

Ogre

THUG in the White House!
« on: May 01, 2014, 02:53:13 PM »
They better hide the football

Cam Newton will reportedly attend White House Correspondents' dinner

Cam Newton is scheduled to be one of the many celebrities in attendance at the White House Correspondents' dinner, according to multiple reports.

The two-time Pro Bowl quarterback of the Carolina Panthers has had a busy spring, attending classes in Auburn, undergoing surgery to tighten ligaments in his ankle and making the usual rounds, and a seat at the prestigious White House Correspondents' dinner caps it off.

Newton is attending as a guest of one of NBC's properties. According to the Washington Post, Newton's attending as a guest of NBC Universal, and the political blog The Hill has Newton in attendance as a guest of MSNBC.

At any rate, Newton's part of a long list of celebrity attendants for the dinner, which will take place on Saturday as part of the White House Correspondents' Association's celebration of its 100th anniversary.

Joel McHale, star of NBC's Community, is the scheduled entertainer for the dinner, which is usually attended by President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, senior government officials and members of the White House press corps, in addition to the celebrity attendees.

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins and Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck are among the other NFL players set to attend.

Link
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: THUG in the White House!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 03:02:16 PM »
As if there wasn't enough corruption in the White House already.  Now this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 03:04:35 PM »
Newton is attending as a guest of one of NBC's properties.

Racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 03:17:45 PM »
I heard Barack told Michelle she better not be hanging around any of those black dudes at the party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 03:50:53 PM »
I heard Barack told Michelle she better not be hanging around any of those black dudes at the party.

Now, that's funny right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."