Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wiregrass Gus

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Wiregrass Gus
« on: May 01, 2014, 10:19:03 AM »
Went to see Corch Gus last night at the Wiregrass Auburn Club meeting.  Huge turnout.  Gus made sure he met and signed autographs for everyone that stood in line before speaking.  (I won't wash my left titty for a month)

Was really surprised because normally, Malzahn is not the most dynamic of public speakers.  But he was jacked up on blow last night.  Seemed genuinely excited about talking about the program.  Basically gave a run down of each position and the depth chart.  Said everyone can sleep well with the QB position.  Marshall has really progressed and Johnson would be starting for 90% of the teams in the country.

RB is in great shape and yes, Corey Grant is just that fast.  Think Onterrio McProne but 25 pounds heavier.  O-line...as good as there is in the country.  WR..loaded.  Really praised Sammie Coates for working to become more than just a deep threat.

Defense.  He thinks the line will be really good again and they will definitely be moving Wright and Montraviosity to the outside a lot against run oriented teams.  I imagine we'll see that first thing against Bolemia's Pigs.  Got a huge laugh when he said how much better he feels about the LB's right now than he did this time last year.

The podium had a pic of the goal posts with 0:01 between the uprights and he commented that he now knows how long it takes to beat Bama.  Said the LSU second half was the turning point in the whole season.  The onside kick call was wrong and they probably win if they get it because they had LSU physically whipped by game's end.  Same with Bama.  Said he felt good about overtime because they were worn out.  Also talked about the Georgia game miracle and said Marshall threw to the wrong guy.  Coates was wide open on the dig route. 

Anyway, beers and good times with tons of Auburn people.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Wiregrass Gus
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 04:14:49 PM »
Went to see Corch Gus last night at the Wiregrass Auburn Club meeting.  Huge turnout.  Gus made sure he met and signed autographs for everyone that stood in line before speaking.  (I won't wash my left titty for a month)

Was really surprised because normally, Malzahn is not the most dynamic of public speakers.  But he was jacked up on blow last night.  Seemed genuinely excited about talking about the program.  Basically gave a run down of each position and the depth chart.  Said everyone can sleep well with the QB position.  Marshall has really progressed and Johnson would be starting for 90% of the teams in the country.

RB is in great shape and yes, Corey Grant is just that fast.  Think Onterrio McProne but 25 pounds heavier.  O-line...as good as there is in the country.  WR..loaded.  Really praised Sammie Coates for working to become more than just a deep threat.

Defense.  He thinks the line will be really good again and they will definitely be moving Wright and Montraviosity to the outside a lot against run oriented teams.  I imagine we'll see that first thing against Bolemia's Pigs.  Got a huge laugh when he said how much better he feels about the LB's right now than he did this time last year.

The podium had a pic of the goal posts with 0:01 between the uprights and he commented that he now knows how long it takes to beat Bama.  Said the LSU second half was the turning point in the whole season.  The onside kick call was wrong and they probably win if they get it because they had LSU physically whipped by game's end.  Same with Bama.  Said he felt good about overtime because they were worn out.  Also talked about the Georgia game miracle and said Marshall threw to the wrong guy.  Coates was wide open on the dig route. 

Anyway, beers and good times with tons of Auburn people.     
Can we start calling you "fucking money"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 04:30:33 PM »
Can we start calling you "fucking money"?

Naaa...you guys don't have to do that. I really don't deserve a cool moniker like that. You can just....wait...well alright. "Fucking money" it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 05:06:21 PM »
Naaa...you guys don't have to do that. I really don't deserve a cool moniker like that. You can just....wait...well alright. "Fucking money" it is.

A little awkward if we see each other at church.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 09:03:35 AM »

A little awkward if we see each other at church.

His preacher already calls him that
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 09:36:43 AM »

Well sort of.  He usually says, "Where's the fucking money?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 09:42:01 AM »

Well sort of.  He usually says, "Where's the fucking money?"

Baptist then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'