Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jordan Colbert--S decision today

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Jordan Colbert--S decision today
« on: April 26, 2014, 10:38:20 AM »
I am not at liberty to discuss but thought that I would post this. FWIW, his uncle is not the replacement for David Letterman next year.--W.T.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/04/decision_day_will_four-star_20.html

Decision Day: Will four-star 2015 S Jordan Colbert choose Auburn today?
Jordan Colbert is the No. 12 safety prospect in the class of 2015, according to the 247Sports Composite. (
Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com By  Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on April 26, 2014 at 7:05 AM, updated April 26, 2014 at 7:14 AM

The past two weeks have been a windfall of talent for the Auburn Tigers, who have landed six new commitments during that time, including three offensive linemen and one of the top in-state prospects, Madison Academy running back Kerryon Johnson.

They could add to that list today, as four-star Griffin (Ga.) safety prospect Jordan Colbert is expected to announce his commitment. Colbert (6-2, 205), who was the overall MVP of the Adidas Georgia Showcase earlier this year, told AL.com this month that Auburn was his leader, is also considering Florida State, Georgia, Clemson and Tennessee.

He tweeted on Wednesday that he'd have "big news" on Saturday, but did not set a time for an announcement. It's also apparently his birthday.

Colbert is the No. 12 safety prospect in the nation for 2015 according to the 247Sports Composite, and No. 14 according to Rivals.com.

Check out our predictions, cast your vote below and stay tuned to AL.com today for more on Colbert's decision.

Mike Herndon | Prediction: AUBURN
Colbert said earlier this month he was planning to wait until January to announce a decision. It's probably no coincidence that his change of plans comes after another visit to the Plains. A high school linebacker with safety skills, he's just what the Tigers are looking for at the Star position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com