Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dallas weather go BOOM

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Dallas weather go BOOM
« on: May 08, 2014, 04:59:09 PM »
Right in the echo right now. People running around, kind of funny.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Dallas weather go BOOM
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 05:08:33 PM »
Me not like the BOOM.  People die and stuff gets F'd up.  I can do without it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 06:45:35 PM »
Me not like the BOOM.  People die and stuff gets F'd up.  I can do without it.

Fail safe Texas answer:

Well, we need the rain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 12:46:58 AM »
Fail safe Texas answer:

Well, we need the rain.

Yep. We were supposed to get that today and instead it went north to you fuckers. Dammit. We TOTALLY need the rain.

FWIW, we are too close to the coast to get much in the way of tornado activity, unlike Dallas. Stay safe, assholes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 10:28:35 AM »
Fuck you. I was picking my son up from school right in the middle of that and thought I was going to die...

Seriously...I was scared. I couldn't see 10' out the window. I was trying to look for shelter but I couldn't tell where I was. I thought I was in a tornado. My car almost lifted off the ground and there was so much water dumping out in such a short time frame, that the streets were completely flooded. Literally the water was above the curbs. It was a bad feeling not knowing what to do. I pulled in to a parking lot...but had no clue whether to try and make a break for it to what I thought was a car dealership (I thought it was but couldn't see shit) or just hope the car didn't get tossed in to the air.

Not something I want to experience again...especially in a car. It was a helpless feeling...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 10:29:56 AM »
And it came up in a matter of seconds. One second it was just raining, the next second, 10' diameter trees were snapping right beside me and laying flat on the ground...

Not a cool deal...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 10:53:04 AM »
And it came up in a matter of seconds. One second it was just raining, the next second, 10' diameter trees were snapping right beside me and laying flat on the ground...

Not a cool deal...

I know some of you have been through direct hits and fortunately, I have not.  But what you describe reminded me of the worst one I went through.  The actual tornado hit 3-4 miles from where I was but I was driving out in the country.  Couldn't see the road at all and basically just pulled off the side on the grass.  The car was rocking back and forth and what I could see looked like the trees were about to snap and come down on top of me.  I took off down the road a bit until I could make out a house on my right.  Drove through their front yard and pulled right up next to the house until it passed. 

Yep, I was definitely scared shitless.  After it passed, I continued on and saw where the tornado had hit and was damn glad I hadn't gone further.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 02:02:21 PM »
Fuck you. I was picking my son up from school right in the middle of that and thought I was going to die...

Seriously...I was scared. I couldn't see 10' out the window. I was trying to look for shelter but I couldn't tell where I was. I thought I was in a tornado. My car almost lifted off the ground and there was so much water dumping out in such a short time frame, that the streets were completely flooded. Literally the water was above the curbs. It was a bad feeling not knowing what to do. I pulled in to a parking lot...but had no clue whether to try and make a break for it to what I thought was a car dealership (I thought it was but couldn't see shit) or just hope the car didn't get tossed in to the air.

Not something I want to experience again...especially in a car. It was a helpless feeling...
Seriously, you sound like a pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 02:15:03 PM »
Seriously, you sound like a pussy.

Consider a bitch slapped
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 02:17:07 PM »
I know some of you have been through direct hits and fortunately, I have not.  But what you describe reminded me of the worst one I went through.  The actual tornado hit 3-4 miles from where I was but I was driving out in the country.  Couldn't see the road at all and basically just pulled off the side on the grass.  The car was rocking back and forth and what I could see looked like the trees were about to snap and come down on top of me.  I took off down the road a bit until I could make out a house on my right.  Drove through their front yard and pulled right up next to the house until it passed. 

Yep, I was definitely scared shitless.  After it passed, I continued on and saw where the tornado had hit and was damn glad I hadn't gone further.

Seriously, you sound like a pussy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 02:34:23 PM »
Seriously, you sound like a pussy

Cut it out, you guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 07:42:41 PM »
Right in the echo right now. People running around, kind of funny.

Pfffft!

We call this a summer shower in Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."