Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WuTang clan ain't nothin to fuck with

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
WuTang clan ain't nothin to fuck with
« on: April 16, 2014, 02:36:26 PM »
No really...You can't fuck'em.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/16/wu-tang-rapper-andre-johnson-penis-cut-jump-suicide/

A rapper affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday after he cut off his penis and then jumped off a second story balcony in what police believe is a suicide attempt ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say ... they were called to an apartment building in North Hollywood at around 1:00 AM and found Andre Johnson on the sidewalk critically injured.

Johnson was rushed by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.  It's unclear if doctor's are attempting to reattach Johnson's penis.

Johnson is a rapper who was in a group founded by members of Wu-Tang Clan.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/16/wu-tang-rapper-andre-johnson-penis-cut-jump-suicide/#ixzz2z4lBWKmV
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: WuTang clan ain't nothin to fudge with
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 02:41:56 PM »
If I ever try to do myself in, I hope it's not by cutting me penis off and jumping off the 2nd floor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: WuTang clan ain't nothin to fuck with
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 02:55:33 PM »
Not one time in my entire life have I ever thought to myself, I'm just gonna cut this damn thing off.  WTF is wrong with some people?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 02:59:29 PM »
If I ever try to do myself in, I hope it's not by cutting me penis off and jumping off the 2nd floor.

I'm with this guy.  ^^^  Unless I've been consuming copious amounts of drugs and alcohol.  Then, it might seem like a good idea at the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 03:08:09 PM »
I'm with this guy.  ^^^  Unless I've been consuming copious amounts of drugs and alcohol.  Then, it might seem like a good idea at the time.
Good points but I'd like to clarify that your not actually "with" me. You are simply in agreement that you don't want to cut your tally whacker off and jump off the 2nd floor.

But if I ever do cut my long schlong off, I hope I'm already on like at least the 15th floor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 03:12:50 PM »
That must of been one rotten snatch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 03:22:12 PM »
Good points but I'd like to clarify that your not actually "with" me. You are simply in agreement that you don't want to cut your tally whacker off and jump off the 2nd floor.

But if I ever do cut my long schlong off, I hope I'm already on like at least the 15th floor.

If that's what you want everyone to believe, then go ahead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 03:24:12 PM »
Please, please can we call it a "tallywhacker"? Penis is so ppp... penis is so personal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 03:25:43 PM »
If that's what you want everyone to believe, then go ahead.
Just stay off the x and pull the car around to the back of the hotel hon, there are too many spring breakers here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 04:10:02 PM »
Just stay off the x and pull the car around to the back of the hotel hon, there are too many spring breakers here.

You and snaggle need to go ahead and fuck and get it over with...the sexual tension between you too is getting a bit uncomfortable...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 04:14:06 PM »
You and snaggle need to go ahead and fuck and get it over with...the sexual tension between you too is getting a bit uncomfortable...

Oh my, we've been an item for at leas....I mean hey, homo...err, homey don't play dat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 04:34:46 PM »
You and snaggle need to go ahead and fudge and get it over with...the sexual tension between you too is getting a bit uncomfortable...
He has bent a lot of men in the Wiregrass over. I have avoided it so far but you may be right. May as well get it over with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 04:47:08 PM »
He has bent a lot of men in the Wiregrass over. I have avoided it so far but you may be right. May as well get it over with.

If rape is inevitable...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 04:53:57 PM »
If rape is inevitable...
-J. Winston

fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 07:21:41 PM »
fixt

And I said, we said, are...I said are you going to rape him?  They said we rape if you rape, and I said we rape then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 10:11:23 AM »
And I said, we said, are...I said are you going to rape him?  They said we rape if you rape, and I said we rape then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 10:34:54 AM »

Nooooooo..  Meanssss....  Nooooo.....

Sheeeee Saidddddd Noooooo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 10:48:15 AM »
This just in: Looks like it was a possible mental issue. This reporter got to the bottom of it.

"Andre Johnson Cuts Off His Penis In Suicide Attempt

Andre cut off his own penis and jumped from the second story of a building in North Hollywood, Calif. on April 16. He survived the fall and was rushed to Cedars Sinai Hospital, where doctors were reportedly not able to reattach his penis.

Other rappers were present when Andre jumped. They said that there were no drugs on the scene, and that a possible mental issue could be the reason behind Andre’s suicide attempt." http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/04/17/andre-johnson-wu-tang-clan-cut-off-penis-suicide/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 08:14:54 PM »
His new stage name is "No Johnson" Johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."