Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

JoRob Part Deux?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
JoRob Part Deux?
« on: March 28, 2014, 09:58:56 AM »
from teh dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al

The Memphis area running back, who was declared ineligible at Auburn in 2012 due to an NCAA investigation involving a grade change on his high school transcript, is on his way out of the junior college ranks and is eying Auburn and four other major programs as potential spots to finish his career, according to AuburnUnderCover.com.

Robinson talked to Auburn coach Gus Malzahn, offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee and running backs coach Tim Horton on Wednesday. He is expected to visit Auburn's campus next week but has not yet received a scholarship offer.

"It actually surprised me because I wasn't expecting it," Robinson told AuburnUndercover.com. "Auburn has always been one of my favorite schools, but when they called it really spiked my interest a little bit more."

Robinson is also considering Alabama, Florida State, Georgia and Tennessee. He said all five schools are even on his list of potential landing spots.

Robinson is rated the nation's No. 1 junior college prospect by 247sports.com and would be eligible to transfer to a four-year school in December.

Robinson was named the NJCAA Offensive Player of the Year after leading Georgia Military College with 2,387 rushing yards and 34 touchdowns in 2012.

Robinson said he has a close relationship with Malzahn, who he said was the first coach to recruit him out of Wooddale High in Memphis.

Robinson practiced for two weeks at Auburn before he was declared ineligible in August 2012.

Auburn athletics director Jay Jacobs did not answer whether Robinson's NCAA case was closed when asked in May 2013.

"The NCAA, we've worked with them on a lot of different issues and so we'll continue to work with them any time we have to or any questions they have, we're happy to answer," Jacobs said. "But I know this, I'm 100 percent confident in our compliance efforts at Auburn."

Auburn signed two of Robinson's former teammates at Georgia Military College -- DaVonte Lambert and Devaroe Lawrence -- earlier this year.

Attempts by AL.com to reach Robinson were not immediately successful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: JoRob Part Deux?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 10:05:58 AM »
Rumor mill has been saying that he was all bammer and holds a grudge against us, but now he might interested again with the new staff. 

Someone asked on 247 the other day if their were any red flags and have we been cleared of any wrong doing with the grade changes.  Apparently Dave Dave Didion is doing work.  Bryan Matthews said he is a witch, or possibly a warlock regarding with what he did to help get us Pearl and get us cleared to recruit Jovon again.

Would love, love, love to get this kid back in the fold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 10:57:34 AM »
Rumor mill has been saying that he was all bammer and holds a grudge against us, but now he might interested again with the new staff. 

Someone asked on 247 the other day if their were any red flags and have we been cleared of any wrong doing with the grade changes.  Apparently Dave Dave Didion is doing work.  Bryan Matthews said he is a witch, or possibly a warlock regarding with what he did to help get us Pearl and get us cleared to recruit Jovon again.

Would love, love, love to get this kid back in the fold.

Fuck him!  If he wants to consider bammer, and be pissed at AU over what happened back then, then once again, fuck him.  Is he not smart enough to figure out who or why that whole transcript shit was brought up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 11:01:16 AM »
Is he not smart enough to figure out who or why that whole transcript shit was brought up?

Well duh!  Why do you think he needed help on the transcipts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 11:06:38 AM »
Fuck him!  If he wants to consider bammer, and be pissed at AU over what happened back then, then once again, fuck him.  Is he not smart enough to figure out who or why that whole transcript shit was brought up?

Hold up.  Read the key words...."Rumor Mill"..."was"...."new staff".   Apparently he loves Gus and knows how well he can fit in the offense.  Hell I hold a grudge against the old staff as well for the dumpster fire that was 2012. Rumor Mill also said that he was told by the old coaching staff that he would be able to stay in school and come back the next year and then was told to GTFO without any heads up.   And to answer your question, no, he probably isn't smart enough to figure it out.  If you have to have grades changed to be eligible to get into college, then it's apparent that HS is kicking your ass and you may not have what they call...the brain skills.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 11:16:11 AM »
Hopefully, with unionization, maintaining a minimum standard with grades will not be a part of the job description.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 11:31:22 AM »
Hopefully, with unionization, maintaining a minimum standard with grades will not be a part of the job description.

I mite b albe to com bck to sckool now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 11:37:16 AM »

Hey, watch it. These are just kids.  Know that your warn meter just took a substantial spiking. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 11:40:14 AM »
You are too old to play football. So, no. They don't care about you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 12:16:30 PM »
I usually have no problem with Kevin Scarbinski-inator.  He's normally an equal opportunity hater.  He'll rip AU and Bama alike.  But today, he posts an article that has no purpose.  Basically asks if Jovon will be the next in a long line of players to "Yeldon" Auburn?  Seems to me we've had a few do the flip thing from Bama to us recently. 

Yeldon, I had a huge problem with because that two faced bastard was saying AU the very week he got paid and his HS coach announced the flip.  Right at the dead period.  Chicken shit. 

With Felicia Rashaad, that's the one knock I have on Malzahn.  Daddy Alan said "Dance monkey" and he did.  Now granted, my livelihood doesn't depend on recruiting 4 and 5 star high school kids but I'm hoping he learned a lesson from that circus.  If you're coming, say so.  If not, good luck.  But, I'm not going to be part of your show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 01:17:05 PM »
You are too old to play football. So, no. They don't care about you.

I could lead the team out? (Slowly-very very slow)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 03:03:38 PM »
Would love to land Jovon, guy is a fuckin stud cat. Also, I don't blame him for not wanting to be a RB in the Chizik/Loeffler offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 10:01:42 PM »
Would love to land Jovon, guy is a fuckin stud cat. Also, I don't blame him for not wanting to be a RB in the Chizik/Loeffler offense scheme.

FTFY

When your main three plays are. 1st down off tackle. 2nd down & 9 Other off tackle. 3rd and 9 QB three step and drop. That is no offense.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:04:16 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 08:52:37 AM »
FTFY

When your main three plays are. 1st down off tackle. 2nd down & 9 Other off tackle. 3rd and 9 QB three step and drop. That is no offense.

It was very offensive...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »
FTFY

No offense taken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014, 11:54:33 AM »
No offense taken.

2012 Auburn tigers say "none given"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions