Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Order'em if ya need'em

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Order'em if ya need'em
« on: April 01, 2014, 02:38:51 PM »
Cause congress has nothing more pressing to be fucking with.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/smoking-ban/#anchor

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Order'em if ya need'em
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »
All I had to read was Henry Waxman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 05:36:37 PM »
.........no words as to how stupid this is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 05:46:02 PM »
.........no words as to how stupid this is.

I could think of one:

Washington.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 05:54:43 PM »
They also (the Pentagon) want to ban the sale of tobacco of any kind in on base military stores.  I guess you can go out and dodge lead missiles, but no more smokey, smokey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 06:55:26 PM »
They also (the Pentagon) want to ban the sale of tobacco of any kind in on base military stores.  I guess you can go out and dodge lead missiles, but no more smokey, smokey

I'm not sure who would be impacted more.  The grunts on the frontline, or the cooks in the chow hall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 09:23:10 PM »
Washington DC has officially outlived it's usefulness, circa 1776.
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 09:48:44 PM »

This is more for show than anything as most folks buy there stuff off post now a days anyway. Although I do agree with it as someone who doesn't like the smell of second hand smoke.

Did it say no smoking on post?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 07:58:19 AM »
and yet it was totally believable which is actually worse.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 08:08:14 AM »
and yet it was totally believable which is actually worse.

When it comes to come to Washington the majority of the American public is more than just fools in April.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions