Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hot for teacher

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Hot for teacher
« on: March 31, 2014, 04:40:33 PM »
Ewwwww. I don't think I could've brung meself to muster up the boner for this one. Even at 15. She's looking like an old hag. Maybe she looks better with her ankles behind her ears but I wouldn't bet on it.

http://blog.al.com/live/2014/03/substitute_teachers_sex_abuse.html#incart_river_default#incart_2box

Mobile substitute teacher accused of sexually abusing three young teen boys

Kristin Mcmillan Kelly, 41, was arrested by Mobile police on Friday, March 28, 2014. (Courtesy of the Mobile County Sheriff's Office)

MOBILE, Alabama -- The investigation into a substitute teacher for the Mobile County Public School System accused of sexually assaulting three young teens was launched after a Denton Middle School student reported the abuse to school administrators on Friday.

Kristina McMillan Kelly, 41, was charged with two counts of second-degree rape, two counts of second-degree sodomy, one count of second-degree sexual abuse and three counts of a school employee having sexual contact with a student under the age of 19.

Kelly, of Mobile, is accused of having sexual contact with two 15-year-old boys and a 14-year-old boy, said Ashley Rains, spokeswoman for the Mobile Police Department.

Police say the abuse started in January and took place at her home on Barcelona Drive, where Kelly was arrested Friday night.

Schools Superintendent Martha Peek said the arrest was made after a Denton Middle student reported the allegations to a teacher, who then notified Denton's principal, Joe Toomey. Toomey alerted school system officials and contacted police.

Kelly became a certified substitute teacher with the Mobile County school system in October. Peek said that Kelly had only worked on an as-needed basis and had not had many teaching assignments.

Kelly had two teaching assignments at Denton Middle School last week, according to Nancy Pierce, spokesperson for the school system.

The Mobile County school system officials, as required by law, arrange for a background check for all new hires, Peek said. This is required by state law and by the State Board of Education, she said. The background checks are done by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and by the Alabama Bureau of Investigation.

"It is a very careful, deliberative, comprehensive background check," Peek said.

In addition, all schools in the Mobile County system have safety plans covering any and all incidents in which students' safety is compromised, Peek said. "When anything out of the ordinary occurs, we react to it; we follow the plan."

"We remain ever vigilant," Peek said. "Any time anything is reported to us, it's investigated."

She encouraged parents also to be aware of what's going on in their children's lives.

"We have to be very careful about listening to our students and to our fellow employees, and we encourage parents to have that same process," Peek said.

"As adults, we all have to watch over our students and be very careful in today's world that safety and security is first and foremost," she said.

Police are still investigating to determine whether there were other victims in the case. Anyone with information can contact police at 251-208-7000 or text CRIMES (274637) and include the keywords "crime 411."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

Re: Hot for teacher
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 11:16:17 AM »
I am really glad that everyone enjoyed my hot for teacher thread. I knew you guys would love it. That's what I do. I contribute. I must say though, although I'm sure it was voraciously read by many, I'm surprised at the lack of comments and Likes. Anybody? Bottomfeeder?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 11:24:32 AM »
I'm going to break from the norm here just to let you know that very few actually read your posts. (We had a meeting about it)  You may want to change your screen name for a while so people won't be alerted that it's you posting.  That should work for a few days until people catch on again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 11:25:07 AM »
I am really glad that everyone enjoyed my hot for teacher thread. I knew you guys would love it. That's what I do. I contribute. I must say though, although I'm sure it was voraciously read by many, I'm surprised at the lack of comments and Likes. Anybody? Bottomfeeder?

I imagine BF is figuring out how to post the bail and lick that cat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 11:34:35 AM »
I'm going to break from the norm here just to let you know that very few actually read your posts. (We had a meeting about it)  You may want to change your screen name for a while so people won't be alerted that it's you posting.  That should work for a few days until people catch on again.
Oh yeah? Well, you are a meany pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 09:18:22 PM »
I imagine BF is figuring out how to post the bail and lick that cat.

Balls on chin at 11 pm.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions