Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official 2014 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: The Official 2014 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2014, 01:14:38 PM »
You guys need to chill, the Bravos have this in the bag!

^^Listen to him...he's pre-med^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2014, 01:51:03 PM »
Bird is the word in the Series this year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2014, 01:57:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2014, 01:15:15 PM »
Braves blew a 5 run lead vs Red Sox. More Red Sox fans at the game than Braves. In Atl. That's what pisses me off the most.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2014, 01:20:09 PM »
Braves blew a 5 run lead vs Red Sox. More Red Sox fans at the game than Braves. In Atl. That's what pisses me off the most.

I find it thoroughly entertaining! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2014, 11:45:44 AM »
The race for the All-Bird World Series continues.  In the AL, the Blue Jays got hot and opened up a 4.5 game lead on one of this years' WS participants, the Orioles.  On a side note, Nelson Cruz is kicking some major posterior so far for the Baltimore Birds.  The Tigers look to be the best in their division and the A's have the second best record in all of baseball with probably one of the lowest payrolls.  Quick...without Googling, name 2 players for the A's.

Times up!!!

In the NL, Baltimore's WS opponent went on a streak of suckness and are 5 games back of the Brew Crew.  Quick...name 2 players for the Brewers not named Ryan Braun.  Times up!!!  No way the Brewers hold off the Cards the rest of the season. 

Giants have the best record in baseball and the Braves somehow still have the lead in their division.  But...there's only 6.5 games between first and last.  If they don't start hitting soon, they'll get got.

Cards vs. Orioles.  October 2014.  Must see TV   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2014, 11:54:33 AM »
The race for the All-Bird World Series continues.  In the AL, the Blue Jays got hot and opened up a 4.5 game lead on one of this years' WS participants, the Orioles.  On a side note, Nelson Cruz is kicking some major posterior so far for the Baltimore Birds.  The Tigers look to be the best in their division and the A's have the second best record in all of baseball with probably one of the lowest payrolls.  Quick...without Googling, name 2 players for the A's.

Times up!!!

In the NL, Baltimore's WS opponent went on a streak of suckness and are 5 games back of the Brew Crew.  Quick...name 2 players for the Brewers not named Ryan Braun.  Times up!!!  No way the Brewers hold off the Cards the rest of the season. 

Giants have the best record in baseball and the Braves somehow still have the lead in their division.  But...there's only 6.5 games between first and last.  If they don't start hitting soon, they'll get got.

Cards vs. Orioles. Bravos vs. Tigers October 2014.  Must see TV

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2014, 12:14:45 PM »
With the hands down MVP of the American League, how can you not make the WS?  He'll carry you guys on his shoulders.  He'll probably allow you guys to take a game in St. Louis during the series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2014, 12:42:18 PM »
Cards vs. Orioles.  October 2014.  Must see TV

I loathe you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2014, 02:14:08 PM »
I loathe you.

Is it cold in Busch Stadium in October?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2014, 02:40:13 PM »
Is it cold in Busch Stadium in October?

Some players wear short sleeves, some long.

It's obviously not as cold in Atlanta, as seen here by the players on the infield fly.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2014, 02:47:34 PM »
Atlanta does not know if it's cold in their stadium in October.  They only have empirical data through September.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »
Atlanta does not know if it's cold in their stadium in October.  They only have empirical data through September.

^^^THIS^^^  This guy knows. He is an all-knowing, all-seeing soothsayer that understands that no matter what the Braves do, they can't prevent an all-bird series. 

BIRD IS THE WORD!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2014, 03:05:01 PM »
Pfft
The Schlubs are only 12 games back in the Central right now.  It's just a matter of time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2014, 11:26:24 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2014, 07:41:54 AM »
All y'all suck.

We finally get ONE good player - George Springer - and the fucking Houston media starts calling his homeruns "Springer Dingers".

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2014, 08:52:28 AM »
Don't follow baseball, but from what I hear we finally are seeing what kind of manager the rangers have, when he had talent he looked good, but now that he has to manage players he ain't all that. 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 12:46:49 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2014, 04:17:14 PM »
Don't follow baseball, but from what I hear we finally are seeing what kind of manager the rangers have, when he had talent he looked good, but now that he has to manage players he ain't all that.
Dude........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions