Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official 2014 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: The Official 2014 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 01:27:55 PM »

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2014, 03:28:45 PM »
So the Bravos manage to set the American flag on fire during the anthem on Opening Day.

Hope that isn't a sign for the season to come.

*snickers*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2014, 05:11:39 PM »
I knew there was something terroristic about that Knockahoma feller.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2014, 08:44:48 AM »
So the Bravos manage to set the American flag on fire during the anthem on Opening Day.

*snickers*

It is foreshadowing for their season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2014, 09:39:31 AM »
It is foreshadowing for their season.

They are going to catch fire and win 130 of their next 150 games?  And then sweep the NLDS, NLCS, and WS?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2014, 09:52:22 AM »
They are going to catch fire and win 130 of their next 150 games?  And then sweep the NLDS, NLCS, and WS?

Damn right they are.  The showdown between them and the Rangers in the series is going to be something else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2014, 10:14:25 AM »
Damn right they are.  The showdown between them and the Rangers in the series is going to be something else.

EVERYTHING points to this being the year of the Orioles.  Hitting and pitching are looking incredible and players are talking smack about breaking fans' femurs.  You can't get better karma than that.  And of course, St, Lewie is the usual shoe-in for the WS.  We're talking an all-bird series. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2014, 10:16:50 AM »
We're talking an all-bird series.

Tell me more...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2014, 10:33:33 AM »

They are gonna crash and burn just like every other Atlanta team and I get to be right here to  :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2014, 10:38:54 AM »

They are gonna crash and burn just like every other Atlanta team and I get to be right here to  :haha:

The butthurt is strong in this one.  Steve Bartkowski says hello.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 10:43:14 AM »

*snickers*

Ted always hated America, married Hanoi Jane to prove it.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 12:57:17 PM »
And of course, St, Lewie is the usual shoe-in for the WS.  We're talking an all-bird series.

Damn you, and your caring attitude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 02:22:13 PM »
EVERYTHING points to this being the year of the Orioles.  Hitting and pitching are looking incredible and players are talking smack about breaking fans' femurs.  You can't get better karma than that.  And of course, St, Lewie is the usual shoe-in for the WS.  We're talking an all-bird series.

It's way early, give us time, we will settle into our rightful 4th place spot and be -12 by the time Oct rolls around.

Now I normally would agree with you about the Cards, but this is the year of the Bravos. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 03:40:04 PM »
It's way early, give us time, we will settle into our rightful 4th place spot and be -12 by the time Oct rolls around.

Now I normally would agree with you about the Cards, but this is the year of the Bravos.

Everyone knows it's the year of the bird.  B-B-B-Bird Bird Bird, Bird is the word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 04:04:14 PM »
Everyone knows it's the year of the bird.  B-B-B-Bird Bird Bird, Bird is the word.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 04:34:48 PM »
This is the year of the Bravos.

And they will sweep the Yankees in October.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 05:16:44 PM »
B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-Bird Bird Bird

:high: :high: :high: :high: :high: :high:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 05:18:43 PM »
And they will sweep the Yankees in October.

If they make it to October.

NY Yankees 4 5 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2014, 05:27:40 PM »
All I know is everything I read and hear points to the Orioles and Red Birds squaring off in October.  I know the nation wants that match up and I think the networks are salivating over it.  What a story line that's going to be.  Must see TV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2014, 05:54:14 PM »
The butthurt is strong in this one.  Steve Bartkowski says hello.

Dale Murphey, recognize.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions