Big Recruiting Weekend

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Big Recruiting Weekend
« on: March 28, 2014, 04:02:16 PM »
Tigers set to host this weekend.

5-star defensive tackle Trent Thompson (Albany, Ga.)
Thompson, rated the nation's No. 1 overall prospect in 247Sports' composite rankings, returns to Auburn for the second straight month. He attended the Tigers' January junior day and heads back this weekend with his biggest fan(his momma).

The 6'4", 292-pound defensive tackle collected 83 tackles and 12 sacks as a junior at Westover High School. Auburn has been in the mix for his services since the start and climbed among his favorites with a strong 2013 campaign.

5-star athlete Kerryon Johnson (Madison, Ala.)
The 6'0". 200-pound playmaker plans to announce his decision before summer arrives, per AL.com reporter Mike Herndon. Johnson is focused on his favorites—Florida State, Alabama and Auburn—and spent time in Tuscaloosa two weeks ago.

The Madison Academy standout surged to No. 3 nationally among athletes in 247Sports' composite rankings with an outstanding junior campaign. Johnson could possibly play safety or receiver at the next level but appears best suited for a collegiate career in the offensive backfield.

4-star quarterback Jauan Jennings (Murfreesboro, Tenn.)
Auburn recently hosted 5-star Florida quarterback Torrance Gibson and already holds a commitment from 4-star Georgia passer Tyler Queen, but the Tigers continue to keep options open at the position. Jennings is certainly on the team's radar.

The 6'4", 185-pound prospect displays enough athleticism to carve out a role at receiver in college, but he told AL.com Auburn is recruiting him to line up behind center. Jennings led Blackman High School to a state championship last fall, earning postseason MVP honors along the way.

He passed for 1,465 yards and 15 touchdowns, per AL.com. Jennings also gained 815 yards and 10 scores on the ground.

4-star offensive guard Javon Patterson (Petal, Miss.)
Ole Miss and Mississippi State are viewed as slight front-runners for Patterson, who has plenty of options beyond his home state. The 6'4", 290-pound road-grader sat in the stands during Auburn's Iron Bowl victory and returns to town this weekend with several new offers in his pocket.

He is rated No. 2 nationally among offensive guards in 247Sports' composite rankings, though Patterson is clearly capable of sliding outside to contribute at tackle in college. Patterson, a Petal High School product, visited both Mississippi State and Ole Miss last month, so Auburn may have work to do in order to make up ground in the race for his commitment.

4-star linebacker Leo Lewis (Brookhaven, Miss.)
Lewis is an instant-impact defender who projects as a leader in the heart of any defensive attack. He is rated America's No. 1 inside linebacker in 247Sports' composite rankings but is certainly athletic and long enough to excel along the outside edge.

The 6'3", 225-pound Brookhaven High School star exhibits elite instincts and punishing tackling technique. Lewis compiled 100 tackles, five sacks, four forced fumbles and an interception last fall, per MaxPreps.

2016 offensive tackle E.J. Price (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
Price is a premier member of the 2016 recruiting class, viewed as one of the nation's most dominant underclassmen on the offensive line. Fresh off a visit to Georgia, he plans to spend time at Auburn, according to 247Sports reporter Steve Lorentz.

Standing at 6'5", 273 lbs, Price has the makings of a powerful tackle prospect with plenty of room to grow as he matures. His offer list continues to expand as a sophomore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Big Recruiting Weekend
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 04:04:25 PM »
My sister's dick looks huge on a widescreen.  Wait, what did you say?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Big Recruiting Weekend
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 04:05:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions