Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another One For The Trophy Case

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Another One For The Trophy Case
« on: March 03, 2014, 01:51:45 PM »
By the buy, Corch Malzahn added another Corch of the Year Award to his resume.  Bobby Bowden National Collegiate Corch of the Year.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Another One For The Trophy Case
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:54:51 PM »
By the buy, Corch Malzahn added another Corch of the Year Award to his resume.  Bobby Bowden National Collegiate Corch of the Year.   :thumsup: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Really, first I heard of this.

Gus Malzahn wins Bobby Bowden National Coach of the Year Award

Posted: Jan 17, 2014 3:15 PM CST

Updated: Jan 17, 2014 3:15 PM CST

By Stu McCann - email

Gus Malzahn added the Bobby Bowden Award to his collection.

Auburn's coach has been named the Bobby Bowden National Coach of the Year by Birmingham's Over the Mountain Touchdown Club.

It's the sixth national coach of the year award Malzahn has won this offseason.

Auburn finished 12-2 which is a nine game improvement from it's 3-9 season in 2012. The Tigers lost to Florida State in the BCS Title Game.

The Bowden Award was established by the Over the Mountain Touchdown Club in 2009 and no coach outside the state of Alabama has ever won it.

Tide coach Nick Saban has won the Bowden three times and former Auburn coach Gene Chizik won the 2010 award.

Baylor's Art Briles, Duke's David Cutcliffe, Florida State's Jimbo Fisher and Michigan State's Mark Dantonio were also finalists for this year's award.

The 2013 Bobby Bowden National Coach of the Year will be presented to Malzahn at a banquet on March 2, 2014 at the Cahaba Grand Conference Center in Birmingham.

Former Georgia coach Vince Dooley will be honored as well, with Over the Mountain Touchdown Club's Lifetime Achievement Award.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 01:58:09 PM »
In Snagg's defense...the local media just reported it last night.  Those tin cans don't get quite the reception they did back in the bar brunt days.

Actually, the ceremony was last night in the Ham.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »
In Snagg's defense...the local media just reported it last night.  Those tin cans don't get quite the reception they did back in the bar brunt days.

What Buzz said.  Don't be an butthole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »

cough-cough

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=23107.0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 02:30:50 PM »
Don't make me delete this thread.  I'll do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 02:34:22 PM »
Don't make me delete this thread.  I'll do it.

That will show me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 03:32:13 PM »
How did I miss this gem?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 04:12:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs