Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Meatlaof

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Meatlaof
« on: March 10, 2014, 08:49:57 AM »
Kobe beef/wrapped in apple wood bacon and stuffed with jalapeno Munster cheese. Cooked on the grill on top of a cedar plank at 375 for one hour.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Meatlaof
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 10:40:25 AM »
Schmeatloaf doublebeatloaf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 11:13:40 AM »
Schmeatloaf doublebeatloaf

I didn't use any tomatoes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 11:24:33 AM »
Two outta three ain't bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 03:21:05 PM »
Not a fusion I want.  It just sounds weird. Sorry man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 03:26:07 PM »
Not a fusion I want.  It just sounds weird. Sorry man.

Wife is out of town so I thought I would experiment with this. Turned out pretty good, the apple bacon gave just a little sweet taste and the Munster jalapeno cheese gave it some kick. Prolly won't do it again for a while, got a lot of leftovers and Kobe meat is damn expensive.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 03:31:03 PM »

Wife is out of town so I thought I would experiment with this. Turned out pretty good, the apple bacon gave just a little sweet taste and the Munster jalapeno cheese gave it some kick. Prolly won't do it again for a while, got a lot of leftovers and Kobe meat is damn expensive.   

That is what that little girl in Colorado found out!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 09:39:24 PM »
I'm not big on bread crumbs with my meat, so I must drop them and smoke a big chunk of ground chuck wrapped in bacon.

Starts out looking something like this guy does.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:01:32 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 11:30:57 PM »
I'm not big on bread crumbs with my meat, so must drop them and smoke a big chunk of ground chuck wrapped in bacon.

Starts out looking something like this guy does.

I used half of what it called for in bread crumbs. But not that much bacon. I got a dozen slices or about 1lb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 09:18:08 AM »
Kobe beef/wrapped in apple wood bacon and stuffed with jalapeno Munster cheese. Cooked on the grill on top of a cedar plank at 375 for one hour.

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 04:30:37 PM »
You wasted Kobe beef on fucking meatloaf. 

...then you wasted a cedar plank.

God Damn. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2014, 04:40:45 PM »
Never let your meat loaf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2014, 04:57:55 PM »
You wasted Kobe beef on fucking meatloaf. 

...then you wasted a cedar plank.

God Damn.

It was Kobe beef already cut into ground beef style.

And

I got a shit of cedar planks. I know a place that builds cedar garage doors and I get em for free.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 09:15:34 AM »

It was Kobe beef already cut into ground beef style.

And

I got a shit of cedar planks. I know a place that builds cedar garage doors and I get em for free.

Don't you get splinters in your ass...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions