Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What's the opposite of malpractice?

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
What's the opposite of malpractice?
« on: March 06, 2014, 01:03:38 PM »
This doctor should get a reward or the Nobel Peace Prize or something...

The woman exclaimed "Teach my husband to do that!".  So fess up - whose wife is this?

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2014/03/05/scientists-build-orgasm-machine-for-women/

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (CBS Charlotte) – Scientists have patented a new machine that will provide orgasms for women at the push of a button.

A little smaller than a packet of cigarettes, the machine is designed to be a medical implant that uses electrodes to trigger an orgasm.  The device would help some women who suffer from orgasmic dysfunction.

During the operation, a patient would remain conscious so that a surgeon could correctly pinpoint the right nerves to fit the electrodes in a patient’s spinal cord.  Then, a signal generator would be connected which would be most likely implanted under the skin of a patient’s buttocks.

Stuart Meloy,  a surgeon at Piedmont Anesthesia and Pain Consultants in Winston-Salem, N.C., came up with idea by accident.

“I was placing the electrodes and suddenly the woman started exclaiming emphatically,” he said to Newscientist. “I asked her what was up and she said, ‘You’re going to have to teach my husband to do that’.”

Meloy explained that the idea is that orgasms could happen at the push of a button when the implant could be triggered by a hand-held remote control.

However, he explained the treatment is intended to be used in the most serious of orgasmic dysfunction cases because the device is as invasive as a pacemaker.

Medical trials will be conducted by a Minneapolis-based company later this year.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What's the opposite of malpractice?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 01:08:18 PM »
Scientists have patented a new machine that will provide orgasms for women at the push of a button.

Bullshit.  Everyone knows the only way to give a woman an orgasm is to penetrate the vagina with the penis while in the missionary position.  Exactly what are these "money obsessed scientists" thinking with even attempting this?  Once you give a woman the orgasm, a child pops out 9 months later.  Have they really thought about the consequences of this even if it does "work" as they claim?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 01:32:19 PM »
They should replace the woman's uvula with the button that activates this thing.  BJ's for all!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 01:54:16 PM »
I picture this doctor as a total bro-dude.  Woman starts reacting to his O-machine and his response: "What's up?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 02:28:10 PM »
I picture this doctor as a total bro-dude.  Woman starts reacting to his O-machine and his response: "What's up?"

Mel Gibson, Dream Gynecologist.

I refuse to use the "Like" button on the X, but this would be one button I would totally love.  I'd need carpal tunnel surgery.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 02:38:24 PM »
Mel Gibson, Dream Gynecologist.

I refuse to use the "Like" button on the X, but this would be one button I would totally love.  I'd need carpal tunnel surgery.

I could see any woman having this procedure as needing multiple remotes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 07:15:35 PM »
So the button is implanted in the buttocks?  Gives new meaning to "tap that ass"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 10:31:20 PM »
I knew someone that was in the original test group.  Every time she sat down, she'd piss her pants and forget who she was for 20 minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.