Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

While you live under my roof

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
While you live under my roof
« on: March 05, 2014, 08:35:28 AM »
You'll obey my rules.

Court rules in favor of parents after daughter sues for support.  She refused to follow rules and left the house. Wants parents to pay.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/05/new-jersey-teen-sues-parents-for-support-claiming-was-kicked-out-home/

She's 18.  Not bad looking.  If she wants to rebel and needs money, I'm sure some of you could help her out.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: While you live under my roof
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 09:17:56 AM »
18 you say.....

Signed,
Uncle Sani
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 11:19:49 AM »
The only problem I had with this ruling is that the judge left it open to decide whether or not the parents MUST pay for her college. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

In one fell swoop, just tell it like it is.

YOU LEFT. YOU GET NOTHING!

Waffle House is hiring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 11:43:38 AM »
This is a travesty. I cannot believe the gall of these parents. If her case is not successful, I will gladly take her in. She can live in my basement. You did say she's 18, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 12:32:48 PM »
The only problem I had with this ruling is that the judge left it open to decide whether or not the parents MUST pay for her college. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Waffle House is hiring.

From the way the article reads, a college fund was already established.  Whether the parents have a right to take that away depends on the type of fund/account and how it's managed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 01:06:48 PM »
Just heard that she lost. If anyone knows how to get in touch, she can call WT and we can work something out regarding living arrangements. A trade off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 07:55:52 PM »

Waffle House is hiring.
With the price of tuition these days, she needs some line of work with a better financial return.

Sammy's would be a good choice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 09:04:07 AM »
Canning told the newspaper he and his wife have disagreed on typical family issues.

“I’m a liberal, liberal parent,” he said. “I wish I could have grown up in my house. I was tougher on my cops at work than I’ve ever been at my home, that’s for sure.”

Hmmmmm....so...you let your daughter do whatever the fuck she wanted to do, and then when you tried to enforce something really simple that should have been taught at the age of 5, she bails on you? Then sues you because you treated her like an entitled little shit since she was born? That's on you pops...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 02:58:36 PM »
With the price of tuition these days, she needs some line of work with a better financial return.

Sammy's would be a good choice.

Point her in this direction:

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=23421.0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.