Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Russia/Ukraine

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Russia/Ukraine
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2014, 04:18:36 PM »
Fuck'em.  When all this shit went down in the early 90's Poland aligned itself with Nato and free markets.

Ukraine aligned themselves with what was left of the Soviet Union.

And this is where I am at...........as long as we stay out of the way.  They made their bed, let them lie in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2014, 04:22:58 PM »
I stroked my eag this morningin the shower.

I had a hard time getting going this morningin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2014, 04:48:23 PM »
I had a hard time getting going this morningin.

:facepalm:  Can't even make fun of someone else without skrewing up muh own damn self.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2014, 07:53:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2014, 10:23:08 AM »
And this is where I am at...........as long as we stay out of the way.  They made their bed, let them lie in.

What this guy said. The situation is already behind the 8 ball now. The time to act was way before now. Putin has been measuring Obama up the last 5 years and knew this would be a cakewalk. Only thing we COULD really do is freeze financials since Russia state-owns all the banks in country. Even that is risky. This situation is screwed indeed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2014, 10:38:36 AM »
I really hate to pile onto a president I already have the least amount of respect for that I've ever had.

Having said that, does anyone really think an Obama vs. Putin battle of wits/wills, etc. we have a shot in hell? Thankfully, at least Obama is a figurehead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2014, 10:46:31 AM »
I really hate to pile onto a president I already have the least amount of respect for that I've ever had.

Having said that, does anyone really think an Obama vs. Putin battle of wits/wills, etc. we have a shot in hell? Thankfully, at least Obama is a figurehead.

I think we should have a pay per view octagon cage match.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2014, 10:48:33 AM »

Would last about as long as a Tyson/Spinks fight
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2014, 10:50:04 AM »

I don't see why we can't talk about this over a beer...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2014, 10:54:22 AM »
Would last about as long as a Tyson/Spinks fight

Seems win/win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2014, 11:20:42 AM »

Must be to young to remember Carter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2014, 11:31:31 AM »

I didn't last year over Snowden or Syria so I am not going to believe now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2014, 12:02:35 PM »
I didn't last year over Snowden or Syria so I am not going to believe now.

Dudes career consists of community organizing. Not sure why anyone thought he would be good at anything outside of that realm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2014, 12:11:54 PM »

Must be to young to remember Carter.
Yes, I drink from the fountain of youth. But, I read that Carter was smart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2014, 12:26:27 PM »
Yes, I drink from the fountain of youth. But, I read that Carter was smart pussy.

FTFY

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2014, 12:51:05 PM »
I stroked my eag this morningin the shower.

I hope your shower has one of these

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2014, 03:31:32 PM »
Hah.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/04/world/europe/russia-missile-test/index.html

"Oh that big building full of Ukrainian soldiers?  Yeah we planned on blowing that up well before the protests began.  What's that?  Yes.  Yes the civilian casualties were planned too.  How's your golf game?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2014, 07:41:26 PM »
Anyone read Ezekiel 38 and 39 lately?

Well, check out the big brain on Brad.  As a matter of fact, I have.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2014, 08:18:13 AM »
In HS, World History was one of my favorite subjects. So, with all this fuss going on concerning the Ukraine, I took it upon myself to refresh my visual on the European continent. WTF! You know, I do realize that there has been a lot of changes since 1992 across the Atlantic but damn, The Republic of Macedonia? This is straight up Biblical era stuff right here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions