Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A damn shame

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: A damn shame
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2014, 05:39:46 PM »
That's just it, hon.  I know you are in a line of work where every argument or statement has to be backed up with facts and references and statistics and such, and you are obviously very good at that research.  But IN MY OPINION, the X is like a group of folks sitting around a bar, drinking and making casual conversation.  Even though we write our conversation, it's still just that - a conversation.  When you are sitting around with friends, do you grab your phone and google fifteen facts to either prove your case or disprove something someone else says?  I hope not. 

Sometimes a conversation on here calls for facts or substance to support a position - but not EVERY time.

I didn't cite to anything, nor did I Google anything.  I made two references to generally known concepts about how the music industry works today as opposed to how it used to work.  Compare that to your post of similar length that made two references to shitty artists, and I legitimately don't see the difference.

Like I said, I write how I write.  Sorry if it's too formal sounding for you, but that doesn't mean I'm doing research and citing statistics to back up what I'm saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2014, 06:16:35 PM »
Did what?

Jizzed all over the pages of this nice magazine I was nice enough to tell you about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2014, 06:23:18 PM »
Jizzed all over the pages of this nice magazine I was nice enough to tell you about.

It was me, Franco.  I fucking made jizz in your magazine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2014, 06:26:45 PM »
It was me, Franco.  I fucking made jizz in your magazine.

What?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2014, 06:35:15 PM »
What?

When I jack off long enough, I end up jizzin, dude.  I'm assuming the same shit works for you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2014, 06:13:30 AM »
When I jack off long enough, I end up jizzin, dude.  I'm assuming the same shit works for you?

I've been dropping off loads around this fuckin' house like a goddamn dump truck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2014, 06:46:19 AM »
I've been dropping off loads around this fuckin' house like a goddamn dump truck.

You don't cum on my stuff!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2014, 06:51:12 AM »
You don't cum on my stuff!

I'll cum wherever the fuck I want, James! I'll fuckin' cum in your kitchen, I'll cum on your fuckin' art, I'll cum anywhere I want!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2014, 09:19:25 AM »
I'll cum wherever the fuck I want, James! I'll fuckin' cum in your kitchen, I'll cum on your fuckin' art, I'll cum anywhere I want!

I will fuckin' cum right on you! I will cum like a fuckin' madman all over you, McBride!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2014, 02:56:22 PM »
I could give two craps what the young people of today listen to as they hump like rabbits having meaningless sex with total strangers.

My OPINION is that we have better humping music.  I'd rather listen to Marvin tell me what he wants to do than listen to Miley screaming about twerking in her vagina with a wrecking ball.

My OPINON was that one day, they will revert back to the good music and be sad that their music required copious amounts of alcohol or drugs to get panties to drop.  At some point in your life, you have to rely on the music alone, without a crutch.  And with their music, Marvin will win every time.

I think you are remembering the old days a bit differently. We had to have the good music AND a little strawberry hill....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2014, 03:07:34 PM »
I think you are remembering the old days a bit differently. We had to have the good music AND a little strawberry hill....

Strawberry Hill?  Dude, Tickle Pink was the bomb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2014, 03:43:06 PM »
Strawberry Hill?  Dude, Tickle Pink was the bomb.

More kisses began with that shit than Kay jewelers could ever attest to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.