Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dothan's Own...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Dothan's Own...
« on: May 28, 2014, 11:11:00 AM »
Kasey Cooper wins the award.  BTW, my wife taught her in second grade so that means I know people.  Famous people. anywhoze from the al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Kasey Cooper's brilliant freshman season has put one last dollop of icing on the cake that was Auburn softball's turnaround season.

Cooper, the freshman third baseman from Dothan, was named the National Fastpitch Coaches' Association Co-Freshman of the Year on Tuesday in Oklahoma City, joining Tennessee's Annie Aldrete for the honor.

Cooper, who opened the season in the cleanup spot, was moved to the No. 2 spot in the lineup in order to give her better protection, and she responded.

A lefty with power to the opposite field, Cooper finished .418 with a school-record 18 homers, second in the SEC with 77 RBI, tied for first in the SEC with 70 runs scored and finished as the team's leader in hits.

Cooper also rarely strikes out. She punched out only seven times all season and walked 43 times.

Aldrete hit .373 overall with 19 homers and 64 RBI, and she finished 10th in the nation with an .842 slugging percentage.

The two become the first players to win the NFCA's Freshman of the Year award, a new award for the organization.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Dothan's Own...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 11:20:31 AM »
She looks to have larger balls than you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Dothan's Own...
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 11:27:32 AM »
She looks to have larger balls than you.

But she's got the biggest balls of them all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."