Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

John Kerry on climate change...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: John Kerry on climate change...
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2014, 01:43:26 PM »
"everyone who ever studied the constitution"? Really? There you go again...

The golden rule does not allow for acceptance of sin. You might want to get a little more context.
More context-------> "Judge not, lest ye be judged".
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 02:38:13 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2014, 02:28:47 PM »
More context-------> "Judge not, let ye be judged".

Once again you have bought the liberal lie. Pointing out sin is not judging!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2014, 04:08:03 PM »
Once again you have bought the liberal lie. Pointing out sin is not judging!
Maybe not, but going around pointing out the sins of others does make you a self-righteous asshole. 

In God's eyes, a sin is a sin - there are no degrees of one being worse than another.  So if being gay is a sin, and you being blasphemous is a sin, then you are no better than a gay guy if you say "Goddammit". So unless you are He who is without sin - and there was only one Jesus - then you = gay guy.

Your exact attitude is what turns so many people off or turns people away from organized religion - me in specific:  People who have anointed themselves to be The God Squad and feel it is their moral duty to run around pointing out sin, which ironically enough is usually a sin that they themselves don't indulge in - all those others get overlooked.  I am now of the opinion that as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord in our own way and leave the hatey mchatering to others.  I will raise my children to not worry about what others do or say, and to do what they feel is loving, compassionate and kind, because it will be for God to judge all the fags and the heathens one day.  And I think there will be a lot of self-righteous hypocrites right in line behind those fags who are in for a rude awakening and an eternity to think about it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »
Maybe not, but going around pointing out the sins of others does make you a self-righteous asshole. 

In God's eyes, a sin is a sin - there are no degrees of one being worse than another.  So if being gay is a sin, and you being blasphemous is a sin, then you are no better than a gay guy if you say "Goddammit". So unless you are He who is without sin - and there was only one Jesus - then you = gay guy.

Your exact attitude is what turns so many people off or turns people away from organized religion - me in specific:  People who have anointed themselves to be The God Squad and feel it is their moral duty to run around pointing out sin, which ironically enough is usually a sin that they themselves don't indulge in - all those others get overlooked.  I am now of the opinion that as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord in our own way and leave the hatey mchatering to others.  I will raise my children to not worry about what others do or say, and to do what they feel is loving, compassionate and kind, because it will be for God to judge all the fags and the heathens one day.  And I think there will be a lot of self-righteous hypocrites right in line behind those fags who are in for a rude awakening and an eternity to think about it.

Okay....fag?  Really?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2014, 06:59:41 PM »

You are correct. Neither sin is more egregious. And neither should be ignored.
But one does not have to run around pointing out sin to get blasted. In your mind, if we even disagree with the premise of gayness based on sin, we are like little children running around pointing. Not so.

I do not point it out, but will not back down when it is hefted upon society as an accepted lifestyle in the eyes of God ( he has addressed it as sin and therefore NOT acceptable). And if you truly believe the Bible, then it is still sin, just as any other. We are supposed to love each other all the same according to the Bible. Therefore if my brother is sinning, I have a duty to address it in a loving manner, just as he should me.
But in no way is that JUDGING. It is our duty to help each other stay accountable.

Your acceptance of sin is between you and God.

Many people try to manipulate the word to fit a lifestyle. But its pretty clear about sin. Sin is darkness and cannot be in the presence of light. And that is for all sin. And that is why he allows for repentance and forgiveness. But it has to be true repentance. Knowingly living in sin is something that each individual has to work out with God in his own way.

But sin is sin, whether or not it is pointed out by a monk or a self righteous asshole.

No more preaching by me. I am no preacher but I do know what has been deemed sin in the Bible. I can only go by that.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:02:53 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2014, 05:55:15 PM »
Hmmmm....

foxnewz. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

A co-founder of Greenpeace told lawmakers there is no evidence man is contributing to climate change, and said he left the group when it became more interested in politics than the environment.

Patrick Moore, a Canadian ecologist and business consultant who was a member of Greenpeace from 1971-86, told members of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee environmental groups like the one he helped establish use faulty computer models and scare tactics in promoting claims man-made gases are heating up the planet.

“There is no scientific proof that human emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) are the dominant cause of the minor warming of the Earth’s atmosphere over the past 100 years,” he said.

Even if the planet is warming up, Moore claimed it would not be calamitous for men, which he described as a “subtropical species.”

Skeptics of manmade climate change say there is no evidence the Earth is warming. A UN report on the scientific data behind global warming released in September indicated that global surface temperatures have not increased for the past 15 years, but scientists who believe climate change due to man is occurring say it has merely paused because of several factors and will soon resume.

The 2,200-page new Technical Report attributes that to a combination of several factors, including natural variability, reduced heating from the sun and the ocean acting like a “heat sink” to suck up extra warmth in the atmosphere.

Moore said he left Greenpeace in the 1980s because he believed it became more interested in politics than science.

“After 15 years in the top committee I had to leave as Greenpeace took a sharp turn to the political left, and began to adopt policies that I could not accept from my scientific perspective,” he said. “Climate change was not an issue when I abandoned Greenpeace, but it certainly is now.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions