Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Daylon Mack 5* DT outta tx

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Daylon Mack 5* DT outta tx
« on: February 12, 2014, 01:40:03 PM »
Committed to TAMU but is visiting us. I read where he said that AU is the only place other than TAMU he could see himself going. He actually had his coach send us his tape. And--he is visiting.

#2 prospect (not just DT) in TX.
He watched our TAMU, THUGA and BCS games and likes what he sees.

http://247sports.com/Player/Daylon-Mack-22227
Skreets Prowler?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Daylon Mack 5* DT outta tx
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 02:04:42 PM »
Beastly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 02:24:35 PM »
Auburn offer 'a game-changer' for 5-star 2015 Texas A&M commit Daylon Mack
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/02/auburn_offer_a_game-changer_fo.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Print
Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com By  Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on February 12, 2014 at 10:12 AM, updated February 12, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Five-star Gladewater (Texas) 2015 defensive tackle Daylon Mack committed to Texas A&M in October, but says a new offer he received this week from Auburn could be "a game-changer," particularly since he pursued it.

“I was getting a little interest from them, but I reached out to my coach and asked him to send them my film,” Mack told 247Sports. “Getting the offer from Auburn is a game changer for me. ... Auburn is the only school other than Texas A&M I can see myself going to."

Mack (6-2, 310), rated as the No. 2 prospect in Texas and the No. 5 defensive tackle in the nation in the 247Sports Composite, said he remains committed to Texas A&M, but plans to visit the Plains on Feb. 22. While he watched Auburn's wins over Texas A&M and Georgia, he told 247Sports the Tigers' performance in the BCS championship game loss to Florida State "really caught my eye."

“They are only going to get better at Auburn," he said, "so that is something I am interested in being a part of.”

Mack was credited with 97 tackles, 6 sacks, 36 tackles for losses and eight forced fumbles in 2013. He also has offers from Alabama, Arizona State, Clemson, Florida State, LSU, Miami, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, SMU, Stanford, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech and USC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 02:28:15 PM »
Auburn offer 'a game-changer' for 5-star 2015 Texas A&M commit Daylon Mack
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/02/auburn_offer_a_game-changer_fo.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Print
Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com By  Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com   
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on February 12, 2014 at 10:12 AM, updated February 12, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Five-star Gladewater (Texas) 2015 defensive tackle Daylon Mack committed to Texas A&M in October, but says a new offer he received this week from Auburn could be "a game-changer," particularly since he pursued it.

Glad to see we are not afraid to up the offer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 02:33:56 PM »

Glad to see we are not afraid to up the offer.

:miltie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."